Tickets for Berlin TV Tower: Skip The Line + Restaurant (Inner Circle)
Direct access to the TV Tower, and an inner circle reservation 200m up!
- Get a reserved timeslot for skip the line access to the Fernsehturm - plus a guaranteed reservation in the inner circle of a revolving restaurant 200m above the city
- Shoot up 203 meters in 40 seconds and get spectacular views of famous Berlin landmarks such as the Reichstag, Museum Island, Potsdamer Platz and Brandenburg Gate
- On a clear day you can see as far as 42 kilometers from the restaurant and viewing deck
Get fast-track access and guaranteed reservation in a revolving restaurant 200m above the city; this ticket is undoubtedly the best way to see the iconic TV Tower. It also gets you a reservation for the inner circle at the Sphere restaurant. Enjoy a delicious meal as you and your table slowly turn, turn, turn - giving you an ever-changing panorama of the city. After your meal, continue your visit on the observation deck - and at Bar 203, Berlin's highest bar.
Finished in 1969 by the German Democratic Republic, this iconic tower - which has great nicknames Telespargel (tele-asparagus) and Zahnstocher (toothpick) - is beloved of locals and a must-see for tourists.
And, anything worth doing is worth doing right. This ticket gets you timed fast-track access to the Fernsehturm (TV Tower). You show up at your reserved timeslot and thus bypass the often lengthy lines that snake around the building all day long. You can walk right up to the doors and stroll inside like a rock star (of course, there is a small wait for the obligatory security checks).
But that feeling of 'doing Berlin right' doesn't stop at the entrance; this ticket also includes a reservation at the inner circle of the Sphere revolving restaurant (window seat not guaranteed). Here you dine 207m above the city and 4m above the Tower’s observation deck. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, the menu features local Berlin and Brandenburg cuisine as well as international and seasonal specialties.
It takes one hour to revolve a full 360° and all the while, you're soaking up the panoramic views as you dine. Afterward, head down to observation deck and round out your tower experience.
Then, with a stomach full of delicious food, and eyes full of delicious views, you'll make your descent, ready for your next Berlin activity.
- Reserved timeslot entrance ticket
- Table reservation at inner circle of The Sphere Restaurant
- Dinner and drinks
- Guaranteed window seat
- Hold the code imprinted at the bottom of this ticket in front of the scanner to pass through the turnstile. You'll also need this ticket to leave the TV Tower, so keep it safe
- Due to increased security measures, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your booking. Delays may occur due to the security checks in front of and inside the Tower
- Please note that your reserved table may not be next to the window, but in the inner circle
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Any bus, train, tram or metro to Alexanderplatz.
To ensure the safety of the visitors in the event of an evacuation, there is, due to the structural conditions which exist in the Berlin TV Tower, no admittance for wheelchair users and persons with current impaired mobility.