- There's no better way to get above it all than the Fersehturm. It's a very popular attraction, which is why you'll be grateful for Skip The Line access
- Shoot up 203 meters in 40 seconds and see as far as 42 kilometers from the viewing deck of the building
- Get spectacular views of famous Berlin landmarks such as the Reichstag, Museum Island, Potsdamer Platz and Brandenburg Gate
Lovingly dubbed Toothpick, the Berliner Fernsehturm is popular with locals and tourists alike. Skip the line of ticket-wanters and whiz up 203 meters to get panoramic views from the top of the TV Tower, an iconic Berlin landmark.
Built between 1965 and 1969 by the German Democratic Republic, the iconic tower still looks as modern now as it did then. Well, maybe not modern but it does maintain a 'Buck Rogers rayguns and aliens' type of futuristic kitsch vibe.
No doubt about it - the TV Tower (AKA Berliner Fernsehturm) is one of the coolest attractions in Berlin. That's why there are often lengthy ticket lines. With this skip-the-line ticket you can bypass the hordes. Just saunter on in and rocket to the top of Berlin's most iconic building.
Once up above the city you'll get astounding views out on the city. Famous sights such as the Reichstag and Brandenburg Gate, as well as the river Spree. The views from the viewing platform are spectacular. And if you decide to stick around, the Sphere restaurant has - as you can imagine - pretty nice window tables.
From the top of the TV Tower you'll breathe in fresh air and soak up some atmosphere. You should plan something extra-cool for afterwards - the TV Tower is a tough act to follow.
Panoramastr. 1 (Alexanderplatz)
- March to October: Daily from 9:00 to midnight
- November to February: Daily from 10:00 to midnight
- Last ascent at 23:30, last entrance to the restaurant at 23:00
Unfortunately, due to safety requirements, wheelchair users and people with limited mobility aren't permitted to access the Berlin TV Tower.
- Arrive at the Berlin TV Tower in advance of your reservation, to allow time for security checks
- Bus, Bahn Tram or Train for 'Alexanderplatz'
- Address: Panoramastrasse 1 (Alexanderplatz), Berlin
The weather is not the fault of the tower or its staff and I would recommend the site to those who come to this interesting city. Skip the line is a boon and heartily recommended. Good value for money.
It can happen that some people hold up lines at a venue. This can be for various reasons and unfortunately this is out of our hands.
We are happy to hear that in the end you were able to enjoy your visit!