Tickets for Berlin TV Tower - Late Night: Skip The Line
Skip the line to Berlin TV Tower for night time views and a glass of wine
- Skip the line to Berlin's tallest building, the TV Tower between 21:30-23:00
- Get a complimentary glass of sparkling wine in Berlin's highest bar, Bar 203
- See amazing night-time panoramas and highlights like the Reichstag, Museum Island, Potsdamer Platz, Brandenburg Gate and more
Get above Berlin and see the city at night, from 203 meters up in the air. Skip the line between 21:30 and 23:00 and get a free glass of wine in Berlin's highest bar, Bar 203. This is truly living the Berlin high life!
The Fernsehturm towers over Berlin and it's such an awesome, well-loved landmark that the locals call it 'Alex.'
Skip the line between 21:30 and 23:00 and soak up the Berlin night time views, from over 200 meters above the cars and ant-sized people. Oh, and these amazing panoramas come with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine in Bar 203.
There's no better way to plan your next day's adventures in Berlin than to point at all the places you'll go from up high.
How to use your tickets
Hold the code imprinted at the bottom of this ticket in front of the scanner to pass through the turnstile. You'll also need this ticket to leave the TV Tower, so keep it safe
Due to increased security measures, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your booking. Delays may occur due to the security checks in front of and inside the Tower
- Access to the TV Tower between 21:30 and 23:00
- Additional drinks
Good to know
- March - October: 09:00 - 00:00
- November - February: 10:00 - 00:00
- Last ascent at 23:30, last admission to the restaurant at 23:00
Any bus, train, metro or tram to Alexanderplatz. There's also a parking garage on Alexanderplatz and on Otto-Braun-Straße.