- Learn about the darker side of Berlin's horrible history with this fun journey through 800 years via live actors and amazing special effects
- Meet characters like the Black Jester - and maybe even the legendary White Lady in the dark crypt below the Berlin Cathedral
- Drop 12 meters in total darkness on Berlin’s only indoor free-fall tower!
Love things a little dark and twisted? Get ready for ghoulish goosebumps at the Berlin Dungeon. Travel on an 800-year journey through Berlin's gruesome history with a guide via 10 live vignettes, accompanied by hilarious live actors, plus a river raft ride! Creepy kicks for the whole family.
Scream, shriek, repeat! From the Elevator of Doom to the Torture Chamber, Lost Catacombs and Plagued Street, the Berlin Dungeon is crammed with creepiness.
Join your quirky guide as you journey through special effects and hilarious re-enactments that will make you laugh out loud, jump out of your skin, or both.
In the depths of the dungeons, discover what butcher Carl Grossmann's sausages were made of, and experience over 800 years of horrible happenings. Hear scary stories of 14th-century war, rebellion, and murder, and meet the White Lady in the haunted Berlin Cathedral crypt.
Then, as if all that wasn't scary enough, drop 12 metres in total darkness on Berlin’s only indoor free-fall tower.
Not for the faint-hearted!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Metro: U2, U5 or U8 to Alexanderplatz
- S-Bahn, train or tram to Hackescher Markt or Alexanderplatz
- Bus: Lines 100, 200, TXL, M48 or Tram M4 M5 or M6 to Spandauer Str. / Marienkirche