- See 5,000 creatures in 37 fresh and saltwater pools at AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin, the world’s largest freestanding cylindrical aquarium
- Meet some of the strange sea dwellers who outlived the dinosaurs in the new themed exhibition Jurassic Seas and explore the world of crabs in the World of Claws exhibition
- See daily feedings, learn fascinating facts about the ocean and see endangered and rescued animals raised by the aquarium
If some of the sea creatures in AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin could talk, they might have a thing or two to share about the dinosaurs, seeing as they outlived them. Meet them in the new themed Jurassic Seas exhibition, plus 5,000 other ocean dwellers when you skip the line to the world’s biggest freestanding cylindrical aquarium.
From the weird to the wonderful, to the rescued and the rare, there are 5,000 different sea creatures to meet at AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin.
Ride a great glass elevator through the AquaDom and meet creatures who've been raised by the aquarium. There are lots who've been rescued and can no longer live in the wild.
It's a crustacean sensation at the World of Claws exhibition, plunging you into the world of crabs, including the Japanese giant crab, whose legs can span more than two meters.
Then explore 37 freshwater and saltwater pools, and try to find Nemo in a dazzling coral reef that's home to 1,500 tropical fish.
Also new for 2017, the Jurassic Seas exhibition features a huge video wall and will send you straight back to prehistoric times. See marine fossils formed from extinct primeval creatures and meet those still living today!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
S-Bahn, U-Bahn, buses and trams to Alexanderplatz.