- Get to know the city from a unique perspective, highlighting angles and architecture that even many of the locals haven’t seen
- Give your feet a rest while still getting to see some of the city’s most remarkable landmarks, including the Reichstag and the Berlin Cathedral
- Grab a seat inside and order a beer and a currywurst for extra Berliner-points
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy one of Berlin’s most defining and unique characteristics, its natural abundance
Do you know the saying "You don’t really know a city until you’ve experienced it from the water"? No, we don’t either, but it definitely should exist. Berlin’s lakes and rivers give you a whole new perspective of the city. Take in the architectural contrasts, new and old, and tick its many landmarks off your 'to-see' list as you float, float, float along.
Show your mobile ticket to the staff and hop on board this river cruise.
Departure points & Public Transport
- Address: Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 1
- Tram: Spandauer Strasse/Marienkirche M4 / M5 / M6
- Bus: Spandauer Strasse/Marienkirche N2 / N5 / N8 / N40 / N42 / N65
- Metro: U8, stop Alexanderplatz
- Address: Friedrichstrasse 140
- Bus: Friedrichstrasse Hauptbahnhof 147, EV, N6, SEV
- Train: Friedrichstrasse Hauptbahnhof RB23 / RB24
- Metro: U6, stop Friedrichstrasse
- Every 30 minutes. First departure: 10:30, last departure: 18:30
- Every 30 minutes. First departure: 10:30, last departure: 19:00
The cruise itself was relaxing and enjoyable.