Tickets for Terra Mítica: Skip The Line
Skip the line and head straight into a legendary adventure on the Costa Blanca
- Test your nerves on dare-devil swings and rollercoasters, or take it easy on a carousel
- Dive and roll through an epic battle in the temple of the Parthenon between Greek gods Ares and Zeus through the Titanide's 360° VR
- See cliffs, white sand beaches and glittering skyscrapers from 80m summit of The Tornado
Get past the line and straight into adventure in this myth-inspired theme park. Terra Mítica has rides that are adrenaline-chasing, family-friendly, or just an excuse to get drenched. Plus rotating schedule of street theater, spectacles, and 5D cinema, there’s always something new to see.
Everything from adrenaline-pumping roller-coasters to water-based attractions at Terra Mítica - or ‘land of myths’ – have been inspired by the legends of the Mediterranean. There are kid-friendly versions of the hair-raising rides for budding adventurers.
Whether you’re a couple of thrill-seekers or toting some young kids, Terra Mítica has something for everyone.
Shoot lasers at monsters in the Minotaur’s Labyrinth. Get drenched on the thrilling Fury of Triton or relax in the terraces of the Fountains of the Nile.
And that's not all: with story, show or ride. In fact, there’s so much to do at Terra Mítica we could write a book – or a scroll!
- Skip-the-line entrance to Terra Mítica
- Skip-the-line entrance to Aqualandia (if selected)
- Skip-the-line entrance to Mundomar (if selected)
- Use of changing rooms
- Animal feedings
- Park map
- Fast Pass access to the rides
- Keeper and animal experiences
- Photos with animals
Scan your smartphone voucher directly at the turnstile.
If you select one of the combined tickets, you can use them until the end of the season. Please check the opening hours before going to one of the parks!
- Aqualandia is open from 26 May - 9 September
- Mundomar is open from 17 March - 1 November
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Show schedule Terra Mítica
- Numen: every day at 14:00, 16:00, and 17:30
- The Diary of Aphrodite: every day at 16:00, duration: 15 minutes
- Reditum: every day at 18:00, duration: 40 minutes
- Hamal's Chariot: every day at different times, duration: 10 minutes
- The Tournament: every day at 14:30, duration: 20 minutes
- Mitic Dance: every day at 15:30, duration: 15 minutes
- Panacea: every day at 12:00, duration: 15 minutes
- Quo Vadis: every day at 17:30, duration: 15 minutes
- The Magic Journey: every day at 15:00, duration: 20 minutes
- Cleopatra: every day at 19:45, duration: 20 minutes
- Hercules: every day at 13:45, duration 15 minutes