- Be dazzled by the dexterity, grace, and intelligence of dolphins in their pageant display - some lucky kids even get a boatside view
- Up your selfie game by taking a photo with a black-and-white ruffed lemur. Just make sure he doesn't upstage you - or snatch your camera
- Parrots on roller skates. Need we say more?
Mundomar, Spanish for 'world of the sea', hosts 80 species of bird, reptile, and mammal that live in or around water, ranging from penguin to giant tortoise to spider monkey. The sea lions and dolphins, though, are the stars of the show. Literally.
The otters, monkeys, and meerkats will charm and delight. The habitats are beautifully landscaped into the hill overlooking Benidorm and Costa Blanca. The real highlights of Mundomar though, are the animal experiences.
The parrot show will soon have you in stitches. You’ll roar at Pirate Ship Bay when sea lions try to waddle onto the crew. Just be warned: sea lions can roar back. They can also balance on the pool wall, so grab a seat near the front for a close encounter.
The dolphins dazzle with a synchronized display. Later, you gaze through underwater windows at dolphins and sea lions playing below the surface.
Whether you want to get close to an animal or just watch, Mundomar has something for you.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Mundomar
- Animal feedings
- Park map
- Use of the changing rooms
- Encounter and swimming with animals in Mundomar
- Photos with animals
- Skip-the-line access to the rides
Show your smartphone voucher at the turnstile.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Show Times Mundomar
- Dolphin Shows: daily at 13:30 and 18:00 in the amphitheater of the dolphinarium
- Parrot Show: daily at 11:15, 14:30, and 15:30 in a room next to the food court
- Sea Lions Show: daily at 12:15 and 16:45 in the focario
Besonders gefallen hat mir wie liebevoll das Personal mit den Tieren umgeht. Nächstes Jahr komme ich bestimmt wieder