Tickets for Aqualandia Benidorm: Skip The Line
Scare yourself silly on monumental waterslides and then relax in heated pools
- Test your nerve against the highest capsule waterslide in the world. At 33m high, Vertigo sends you flying up to 100 km/h
- Race your family and friends down the multiple lanes of the hillside courses of Smooth Slides
- Relax in the sun as you float in a tube down a lazy river after all the excitement
Aqualandia is a waterpark for all ages, which may be why it’s so popular. Luckily, our skip-the-line pass will get you to the top of a mountain waterslide in no time. What you do from there is up to you.
Aqualandia has slides, pools, and attractions for every energy level. Adrenaline junkies love Big Bang, Europe’s highest chute slide. And Black Hole takes you on a terrifying journey through a pitch-black mountain.
For less terrifying fun, hone your ocean-swimming in the Atlantic Wave Pool or Zig-Zag down intertwining cliff-side slides.
There are also Rapids for bumper tubing, a lush Amazon to drift along - or you can just relax in the Jacuzzi. Whatever your speed, Aqualandia has a slide for you.
Opt for one of the combo passes and also get access to the ancient civilization-themed Terra Mítica and aquatic animal park Mundomar.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Aqualandia
- Use of changing rooms
- Skip-the-line entrance to Mundomar (if selected)
- Animal feedings
- Park map
- Skip-the-line entrance to Terra Mítica (if selected)
- Use of lockers (available for an extra fee) in Aqualandia
- Keeper and animal experiences
- Photos with animals
- Fast-pass access to the rides
- Just show your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstile
- If you select one of the combined tickets, you can use them until the end of the season
- Terra Mítica is open from 18 May - 1 November
- Mundomar is open from 17 March - 1 November
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.