- Test your nerve against the highest capsule waterslide in the world. At 33m high, Verti-Go sends you flying up to 100 km/h
- Race your family and friends down the multiple lanes of the hillside courses of Smooth Slides
- Relax in the sun as you float in a tube down a lazy river after all the excitement
Aqualandia is a waterpark for all ages, which may be why it’s so popular. Luckily, our skip-the-line pass will get you to the top of a mountain waterslide in no time. What you do from there is up to you.
Aqualandia has slides, pools, and attractions for every energy level. Adrenaline junkies love Big Bang, Europe’s highest chute slide. And Black Hole takes you on a terrifying journey through a pitch-black mountain.
For less terrifying fun, hone your ocean-swimming in the Atlantic Wave Pool or Zig-Zag down intertwining cliff-side slides.
There are also Rapids for bumper tubing, a lush Amazon to drift along - or you can just relax in the Jacuzzi. Whatever your speed, Aqualandia has a slide for you.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Aqualandia
- Use of changing rooms
- Animal feedings
- Park map
- Use of lockers (available for an extra fee)
- Photos with animals
- Fast-pass access to the rides
Just show your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstile
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.