- Get ferried around the city of Belfast on a sightseeing tour bus, hop on and off as often as you like, and explore the city at your own pace for 48 hours!
- Step back in time at the award-winning Titanic Belfast Museum, and explore six floors of interactive exhibitions, detailing every aspect of the RMS Titanic's story
- Walk on the deck of the SS Nomadic, a faithfully restored service ship of the Titanic, and the last of the White Star Line ships still in existence today
The most famous ship in history deserves a museum to match its scale and ambition. Luckily, the award-winning Titanic Belfast is up to the task! Explore nine galleries of incredible interactive exhibits across six floors, and get immersed in the story of the RMS Titanic - from its conception to its lesser-known secrets. This ticket also gives you 48-hour access to the hop-on hop-off Belfast sightseeing tour bus, which definitely cannot sink.
Get ferried around the vibrant cultural hub of Belfast on a hop-on hop-off bus and discover the city at your own pace. Jump off to explore when the mood strikes and hop back on whenever you want to move on. With 48-hour access, it's a great way to get around town.
After you've found your feet, experience one of the city's top attractions: the award-winning Titanic Belfast. This uniquely-shaped building is the mecca of Titanic museums, with no fewer than six floors of awesome interactive exhibitions to explore and get lost in.
You'll discover the ship's many secrets that the movie left out. Learn about the Turkish baths, luxury kennels, and squash court that the first-class passengers had access to - and don't miss out the squalid lower decks, where the less fortunate souls were bunked.
See stunning artefacts recovered from the ocean floor and hear incredible tales of bravery, like the musicians who kept playing in an attempt to calm the panicking crowds as the ship sank.
You can even step aboard the meticulously restored SS Nomadic, one of the service boats for the Titanic. It's the last remaining White Star Line ship in the world, and offers a stunning window into a time when human hubris met the full force of nature - and promptly capsized.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus:
- Show your smartphone voucher at the Irish Tour Tickets Northern Office (10 Great Victoria St.), 400 ft from bus stop #11 (Howard Street)
- You have unlimited free travels for 48 consecutive hours, the day before the date you chose for entry to Titanic Belfast, the same day or the day after
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket kiosks on the ground floor atrium and book a timeslot
- During peak periods, you may have to wait for the next available timeslot. It's recommended that you visit the SS Nomadic while waiting
- In case of exceptional closures, tickets booked for those days can be used up to a year later
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Bus Stops - Red Line:
- 1 Castle Place
- 2 Customs House
- 3 Odyssey Arena
- 4 HMS Caroline
- 5 Titanic Belfast
- 6 Parliament Buildings
- 7 Belmont Road
- 8 Holywood Road
- 9 Lower Newtownards Road
- 10 St George's Market
- 11 Belfast City Hall
- 12 Great Victoria Street
- 13 Dublin Road
- 14 Shaftesbury Square
- 15 University Road
- 16 Eglantine Avenue
- 17 Falls Memorial Garden
- 18 Falls Road
- 19 International Wall Murals
- 20 Spectrum Tourist Information Centre
- 21 Shankill Memorial Garden
- 22 Crumlin Rd
- 23 Donegall Street
Bus Stops - Green Line (only May-September):
- 1 Belfast Castle
- 2 Cavehill Country Park
- 3 Carrickfergus Castle
- 4 Carrickfergus Town and Carrickfergus Marina
- 5 Belfast Zoo
Giant's Causeway Day Tour + Hop-on Hop-off Bus 48H
See the Giant's Causeway and get 48 hours on the Hop-on Hop-off Bus in Belfast
HMS Caroline + Hop-on Hop-off Bus 48H
Explore a historic warship and see the best of Belfast with a 2-for-1 pass
Game of Thrones Filming Locations: Roundtrip from Belfast
Enjoy an epic adventure around Game of Thrones iconic filming locations
Titanic exhibition is very interesting on how the Titanic was made and fitted out as well as all the drama around the sinking. It's also good on social and industrial history with lots of interactive parts for young people and good use of film. Allow 1.5 to 2 hours.