Tickets for HMS Caroline + Hop-on Hop-off Bus 48H
Explore a historic warship and see the best of Belfast with a 2-for-1 pass
- Explore HMS Caroline – one of the longest-serving British battleships that saw action at the historic Battle of Jutland
- Take a self-guided interactive tour of the newly restored warship and discover the stories of the thousands of servicemen that called it home
- Get unlimited 48-hour access to the handy Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing buses and see the best of Belfast your way
Climb aboard one of Britain's longest-serving battleships and prepare for a thrilling voyage through world history. Inside the newly restored HMS Caroline, you'll be transported back to 1916 and see how brave crew members lived and served amid the perils of war. And with this 2-for-1 pass, you can also make unlimited use of the Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing buses and see the best of Belfast!
The HMS Caroline is the last remaining light cruiser from WWI and the last survivor of the Battle of Jutland. After almost 100 years of service, it was decommissioned in 2011 and transformed into this fascinating interactive visitor experience, with an £11.5 million restoration recreating its 1916 heyday.
Now you can explore everything, from the plush Captain's Quarters to the awe-inspiring Engine Rooms and Torpedo Stations. With special multimedia touch screens throughout, you'll learn about the ship's role in some of the most decisive battles in history!
After all that action, you can hop on the next red bus and take a whistle-stop tour of Belfast's sightseeing highlights, covering everything from Belfast Castle to St George's Market. With a 48-hour validity, it's the perfect way to zip around the city and discover everything there is to see in the Northern Irish capital.
- Entrance to HMS Caroline
- 48-hour access to the City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Buses
- Audio guide on the buses in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Chinese
- Free booklet with deals and discounts for museums, restaurants, tours, etc.
- Discounts at Titanic Belfast and Crumlin Road Jail
- Discount card for the Giants Causeway Tour and the Game of Thrones Tour
To redeem your ticket, head to our office at Irish Tour Tickets at 10 Great Victoria Street and show your smartphone voucher there. You'll then receive your Hop-on Hop-off bus pass and your ticket for HMS Caroline.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Stops Red Line
- 1 Castle Place
- 2 Customs House
- 3 Odyssey Arena
- 4 HMS Caroline
- 5 Titanic Belfast
- 6 Parliament Buildings
- 7 Belmont Road
- 8 Holywood Road
- 9 Lower Newtownards Road
- 10 St George's Market
- 11 Belfast City Hall
- 12 Great Victoria Street
- 13 Dublin Road
- 14 Shaftesbury Square
- 15 University Road
- 16 Eglantine Avenue
- 17 Falls Memorial Garden
- 18 Falls Road
- 19 International Wall Murals
- 20 Spectrum Tourist Information Centre
- 21 Shankill Memorial Garden
- 22 Crumlin Rd
- 23 Donegall Street
Stops Green Line (May-September)
- 1 Belfast Castle
- 2 Cavehill Country Park
- 3 Carrickfergus Castle
- 4 Carrickfergus Town and Carrickfergus Marina
- 5 Belfast Zoo