Tickets for Giant's Causeway Day Tour + Hop-on Hop-off Bus 48H
See the Giant's Causeway and get 48 hours on the Hop-on Hop-off Bus in Belfast
- Take the Giant's Causeway Tour on a comfy coach! See the sights of Cushendall, Glenariff and Cushendun villages and get photo ops at two castles
- During the Giant's Causeway Tour, get entry to the Bushmills Whiskey Distillery Visitor Center
- Get 48 hours on the Belfast City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off open-top buses and see sights like HMS Caroline, Titanic Belfast, the Salmon of Knowledge and more!
Got a lot to pack into your Belfast trip? This cool combo ticket lets you visit the breathtaking Giant's Causeway and Antrim Coast with a guide, plus 48 hours of unlimited Hop-on Hop-off travel on the Belfast City Sightseeing tour!
See the sights and save money at the same time with this Giant's Causeway Day Tour and City Sightseeing 2-day pass.
Giant's Causeway Tour
This eye-bogglingly beautiful day trip leaves Belfast at 09:15 and drops you back at around 18:30. You'll get photo ops at Carrickfergus Castle and Dunluce Castle, entrance to the Bushmills Whiskey Distillery Visitor Center - the oldest working distillery in Ireland - and a scenic drive through Cushendall, Glenariff and Cushendun villages. You will also have the chance to cross the famous Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge over the 100-foot drop to the rocks below (fee to cross not included & weather permitting).
Be sure to bring a packed lunch and dress warmly, the weather in Belfast can turn ice-cold at any time of the year!
Belfast City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Open-top bus tour
Get a comprehensive look at Belfast from the comfort of the city's only open-top bus! Hop on and off as many times as you like across 48 hours. See sights like Titanic Belfast, the Big Fish (Salmon of Knowledge) sculpture, Customs House, HMS Caroline, the Botanic Gardens and more.
- Luxury coach
- Bushmills Distillery visit
- Dunluce Castle visit
City Sightseeing Pass
Unlimited use of Hop-on Hop-off buses for 48 hours.
- Access to Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge costs an extra fee of £7.00 (£3.50 for children) and is weather permitting
- Go to the Irish Tour Tickets office at 10 Great Victoria Street, close to Great Victoria Street Station and next to Subway, and show your smartphone voucher to pick up your Hop-on Hop-off bus pass and your ticket for the Giant's Causeway tour
- Check-in for the Causeway Tour begins at 08:45, departure is at 09:15, from the place mentioned above. Make sure to be on time! The tour returns to Belfast at around 18:30
- You must do the Causeway Tour on the day you booked your ticket for. You can use the Hop-on Hop-off buses the days following the Causeway tour, or split up the 2 days either side of your Causeway tour
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Stops Red Line
- 1 Castle Place
- 2 Customs House
- 3 Odyssey Arena
- 4 HMS Caroline
- 5 Titanic Belfast
- 6 Parliament Buildings
- 7 Belmont Road
- 8 Holywood Road
- 9 Lower Newtownards Road
- 10 St George's Market
- 11 Belfast City Hall
- 12 Great Victoria Street
- 13 Dublin Road
- 14 Shaftesbury Square
- 15 University Road
- 16 Eglantine Avenue
- 17 Falls Memorial Garden
- 18 Falls Road
- 19 International Wall Murals
- 20 Spectrum Tourist Information Centre
- 21 Shankill Memorial Garden
- 22 Crumlin Rd
- 23 Donegall Street
Stops Green Line (May-September)
- 1 Belfast Castle
- 2 Cavehill Country Park
- 3 Carrickfergus Castle
- 4 Carrickfergus Town and Carrickfergus Marina
- 5 Belfast Zoo