- Transport yourself into the realm of giants, dragons and White Walkers in this interactive exhibition
- Saunter down the Kingsroad and marvel at Meereen as you explore immersive series locations
- Enjoy the craftsmanship and artistry of props and set decorations including costumes, weapons and the Iron Throne itself
Game of Thrones filming may be over, but there's another way you can get your fix of the Seven Kingdoms once you've finished HBO's epic series. Get up close to the original sets, props, weapons, and costumes which saw battle, lust, love and deceit across Westeros and Essos, as you relive the trials and tribulations of the show's characters, including Jon Snow and the Mother of Dragons herself.
Check out Jaime Lannister's armoured breastplate in detail and peer inside the giant skull of an ancient Essos dragon. Go nose-to-nose with the dead in the Hall of Faces and look in detail at Joffrey Baratheon's crown.
Keep an eye out for White Walkers as you immerse yourself in the set decorations of memorable scenes including the snowy, unforgiving landscapes of the North, the Night's Watch's Castle Black, the regal settings of King's Landing and the mysterious world beyond the wall.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket