- Explore the city of Belfast and learn about its dramatic history with 48-hour access to the hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour bus
- Embark on an epic adventure into the wild heart of Antrim to visit multiple Game of Thrones filming locations, as well as incredible landmarks like the Giant's Causeway
- Explore the award-winning Titanic Belfast museum and its six floors of interactive galleries, taking you on a journey through history into the tragic story of the RMS Titanic
Game of Thrones fans have a few things in common with Titanic aficionados - a love of epic storytelling and a deep-rooted distrust of ice! This combo-ticket guarantees everyone an incredible adventure of fantasy, history, and a spot of hop-on hop-off sightseeing!
This ticket gives you 48-hour access to the Belfast hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour bus, so you can familiarise yourself with the city (and discover its dramatic history) before setting out into the wild countryside around Antrim to explore a bit of Westeros!
You'll be spirited from one incredible filming locale to the next, taking in some very familiar sights along the way. You'll even visit Cushendun caves, where a certain shadowy demon baby entered the world...
See the grandiose Castle Greyjoy (Dunluce Castle) where the ironborn reside. A stop by Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge will induce vertigo in even the staunchest stomachs, while the Dark Hedges will be instantly recognisable to fans of the show.
The adventure doesn't end there! As this ticket also grants you access to the World's Leading Tourist Attraction of 2016, the incredible Titanic Belfast Museum.
Crank up the Celine Dion and explore the world-famous building and its nine interpretive and interactive galleries across six floors, taking you through the stories, sights, sounds - and even odours - of the Titanic!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Irish Tour Tickets Shop 15 min prior to departure
- You'll also receive your tickets for Titanic Belfast and the Bus
- You must do the tour on the day you booked
- Show your paper ticket as you board the bus
- You can't take the buses on the same day as you travel on the GoT Tour
- You can take them on 2 consecutive days before or after your GoT tour. Your ticket is valid for 1 year after purchase
- One Hop-on Hop-off Bus every 30 minutes
- Swap your paper ticket for a timed-entry ticket at the manned ticket kiosks on the ground floor atrium
- You can visit the venue on any day
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Bus Stops - Red Line:
- 1 Castle Place
- 2 Customs House
- 3 Odyssey Arena
- 4 HMS Caroline
- 5 Titanic Belfast
- 6 Parliament Buildings
- 7 Belmont Road
- 8 Holywood Road
- 9 Lower Newtownards Road
- 10 St George's Market
- 11 Belfast City Hall
- 12 Great Victoria Street
- 13 Dublin Road
- 14 Shaftesbury Square
- 15 University Road
- 16 Eglantine Avenue
- 17 Falls Road
- 18 Falls Memorial Garden
- 19 International Wall Murals
- 20 Spectrum Tourist Information Centre
- 21 Shankill Memorial Garden
- 22 Crumlin Rd
- 23 Donegall Street
HMS Caroline + Hop-on Hop-off Bus 48H
Explore a historic warship and see the best of Belfast with a 2-for-1 pass
Game of Thrones Filming Locations: Roundtrip from Belfast
Enjoy an epic adventure around Game of Thrones iconic filming locations
Titanic Belfast & Hop-on Hop-off Bus 48H
Get immersed in the story of the Titanic and explore the city where it was built