- Dive into the Game of Thrones universe with an all-day guided tour of filming locations around the Northern Irish countryside
- See iconic spots from the epic series, like Cushendun, Dunluce Castle, and the stunning Dark Hedges
- Learn about Antrim's own history of clashing clans and grand battles from your guide
Winter is coming! So wrap up like a wildling and venture into the heart of The North, on a swashbuckling adventure into Game of Thrones country. This fully guided, all-day tour will spirit you around Antrim's famous filming locations where Westeros was brought to life. See the caves where Melisandre's creepy shadow baby was born, visit Castle Greyjoy (Dunluce), and more iconic locations you'll recognise instantly! Plus, you'll learn all about Antrim's own medieval history of clashing clans.
Queue the epic theme music, switch off the Internet for fear of spoilers, and get ready for a sightseeing tour unlike any other! This quest across the wilds of Antrim will immerse you in the Game of Thrones universe like never before!
Feel those goosebumps crawl across your skin as you creep into the cursed caves where a certain shadow monster was born. Visit Dunluce Castle (aka, Castle Greyjoy) and snap a selfie, just like an ironborn warrior...
Along the way, your guide will fill you in on the region's own violent past of warring families, deception, and conquest, while a visit to the Giant's Causeway will break up the action with Antrim's own 8th wonder of the world!
The tour concludes at the incredible Dark Hedges. This atmospheric tunnel of trees is one of the King's Road's most famous spots - and will be very familiar to anyone who dabbles in the Song of Ice and Fire world.
- 8/8.5-hour tour in a luxury coach
- Qualified and entertaining tour guide (English-speaking only)
- Visit of the best Game of Thrones filming locations on the North Antrim coast: Carnlough Village, Cushendun Caves, Fullerton Arms, Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, Giant's Causeway incl. the Visitor Centre, Dunluce Castle, Dark Hedges, Larrybane (Mar-Oct only)
- Designated lunch stop at the Fullerton Arms, Game of Thrones-themed restaurant with a replica of the Iron Throne
- Food and drinks
- Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge crossing (optional, available for a small additional fee, payable on the day of your tour)
Show your smartphone ticket at the Irish Tour Tickets Shop 15 minutes prior to departure.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
The tour will also break for lunch at the Fullerton Arms, where a replica Iron Throne and other Game of Thrones-themed items will make you feel like a high-born lord or lady at a post-battle banquet! Food is not included in the ticket price, but can be purchased at visitor's discretion.