- Visit one of Belfast's most magnificent buildings with your choice of a real live guide or an audio guide
- Check out stunning stained windows and great mosaics - the mosaic over the font is said to hold over 150,000 pieces (Don't believe us? Count 'em yourself!)
- See the Titanic Pall - a beautiful cross dedicated to those who sank with the Titanic in 1912
If you're looking for some peace and quiet in the middle of bustling Belfast, spend some time in the romantically Romanesque St Anne’s Cathedral. Explore the spacious interior while listening to your tour guide (either real-life or audio). The beautiful mosaics, stained glass windows, and Romanesque arches will fill your eyes and spirit.
Today, St Anne's Cathedral is a much-loved venue for concerts, recitals and carol services and it's also still a sacred space and place of worship. If you're lucky you might catch a service; they're held four times a day.
Choose between an audio guide or a real tour guide to accompany you as you explore the lofty interior with all its Romanesque charms. You'll find stained glass windows and stunning mosaics in Italian glass, made over the course of seven years by sisters Gertrude and Margaret Martin (now that's a family project to be proud of).
Check out the mosaic over the font, said to hold over 150,000 pieces, and some nifty needlework including the Titanic Pall. This huge cross featuring stitches of silk, rayon, metallic and cotton is navy blue to symbolize the sea, and dedicated to those who perished on the Titanic in April 1912.
Show your smartphone ticket at the main reception inside the cathedral.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Of the Cathedral: Monday - Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 13:00 - 15:00. Please note you cannot tour the Cathedral during service.
Bus: Any bus to Interpoint.