Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Bath
Get 24 hours to soak up the best of this famous and much-loved UK city
- Get 24-hour unlimited access on 2 Hop-on Hop-off bus routes around this UNESCO World Heritage Site, as well as discount vouchers for local goods, services, and admissions
- The onboard multilingual audio guides will fill you in on the fascinating history of this vibrant historical center
- Jane Austen's novels Northanger Abbey and Persuasion are both set in Bath, the city she called home
Bath is an incredible place to soak up atmosphere and architecture, and there's no better way to enjoy it than this 24-hour Hop-on Hop-off bus tour. You'll get 2 routes and 38 stops around the renowned Somerset city, and a multilingual audio guide to fill you in on the history and majesty as you go.
From Bath Abbey to the Jane Austen Centre and Prior Park Landscape Garden, enjoy unlimited hop-on and hop-off access on the interconnected City and Skyline routes. You'll have 38 stops to give you drive-by and up-close access to the best of Bath.
Other highlights include the Royal Crescent, a row of 30 18th-century terraced houses that's a beacon of Georgian architecture. But it's far from unique: there are six other such crescents in the city, including the Circus.
Take it all in and get discount vouchers on fine Bath products and services with this 24-hour pass - your ticket to the best of Bath!
- 24-hour access to the Hop-on Hop-off buses of Bath with 2 interconnected routes and 38 stops
- Discounted entry to Bath Abbey, The Roman Baths, No. 1 Royal Crescent, The Jane Austen Centre, The Fashion Museum, The American Museum in Britain, Prior Park Landscape Garden, Pulteney Bridge
Show your smartphone ticket to the drivers of the buses and hop on and off where and as often as you like.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
High Street - Grande Parade - Manvers Street - Green Park Road - Avon Street - Westgate Building - Queen Square - Assembly Rooms - Brock Street - Royal Crescent - Malborough Buildings - Royal Avenue
Terrace Walk - North Parade - Great Pulteney Street - Holburne Museum - Beckford Road - Bath Spa Hotel - Bathwick Hill - Widcombe Hill - Brassknocker Hill - Claverton Down Road
- 02 Jan - 28 Feb: First tour starts at 10:00, last tour starts at 15:30, one tour every 30 minutes
- 01 - 18 March: 10:00-17:00, every 20 min
- 19 Mar - 31 May: 09:30-17:30, every 15 min
- 01 Jun - 30 Sep: 09:40-18:30, every 6/12 min
- 01 Oct - 30 Nov: 09:30-17:30, every 15 min
- 01 - 31 Dec: 10:00-17:00, every 20 min
- 02 Jan - 18 Mar: 11:00-17:00, every 60 min
- 19 Mar - 31 May: 10:30-16:00, every 30 min
- 01 Jun - 30 Sep: 10:30-17:00, every 15 min
- 01 Oct - 31 Dec: 10:30-17:30, every 30 min
Bath's Circus crescent is exactly the same diameter as the druidic ceremonial site of Stonehenge. It's thought that the Circus represents the sun while the Royal Crescent represents the moon. And you thought Georgian architecture was restrained!