- Walk or cycle to explore Bari's old town, home to the bones of St Nicholas (aka Santa Claus) in Basilica di San Nicola
- Visit the subterranean museum beneath Bari Cathedral, the Norman-Swabian Castle, Archeological museum, and more
- Brush up on cultural knowledge in this university city at the Civic Museum and enjoy a homemade gelato tasting
With its huge university, opera house, and vibrant nightlife, Bari is an urban jungle worth exploring. Join your guide on foot, or by bike and get a real taste of history and culture – and, of course, homemade gelato!
Stroll along the sun-drenched seaside, and pass lively squares. See Roman ruins, the Basilica of Saint Nicholas and its crypt, two museums, and the 12th-century Norman-Swabian Castle, built by the Normans. Some people skip Bari in Italy, but we think it's a must-see hidden gem!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected timeslot
- You will receive your museum tickets during the tour
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
You can choose with the supplier to visit 2 museums among (upon availability):
- The Basilica of St. Nicholas and its crypt
- The subterranean museum beneath Bari Cathedral
- The Archaeological Museum of Santa Scholastica
- The Norman-Swabian Castle
- The Civic Museum