- More than 360 waxy figures of varying levels of quality populate this charming museum off Las Ramblas
- See the world's only Star Wars montage featuring R2-D2 and E.T. (!)
- When you're done with the museum, visit the café El Bosc de les Fades, a charming forest-themed spot full of gnomes and faeries and twinkling lights
Cavemen, a Prohibition-era bank robbery, Little Red Riding Hood, and Salvador Dalí... you never know what's around the next corner of the Wax Museum Barcelona. With 360 waxworks showing historical scenes (famous couples like Antony and Cleopatra as well as John Lennon and Yoko Ono), the Wax Museum Barcelona casts its net quite wide.
A visit to the quirky Wax Museum Barcelona is something you and your friends will definitely be talking about afterward!
Just off Las Ramblas, it first opened its doors in 1973. It hasn't been updated too much since then, but that just adds to its ramshackle charm. See cavemen, spacemen, bank robberies and murders in this eclectic little attraction.
Plus, there are figures from the history of Catalonia, so you'll feel you'll be getting educated. At least on the history side of things; don't take them too seriously on the pop culture stuff (E.T. was definitely not in Star Wars - not even the prequels!).
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Metro: L3 to Drassanes.