Tickets for Torre Bellesguard + Audio Guide
Gaudi without the crowds, and beautiful views of Barcelona
- Witness another masterpiece by the famous, quirky Gaudí, built between 1900 and 1909
- See the innovative techniques later used for the Sagrada Familia in what's known as Gaudi's most personal and symbolic work
- Learn the history of the house with your audio guide and take in the beautiful views from one of his more hidden masterpieces
Plug into your audio guide and see one of Gaudí's most unique masterpieces, away from the crowds and tourists. Learn about the history of Catalonia and the Bellesguard house itself, enjoy amazing views and learn how work here went on to inspire the Sagrada Familia!
The Bellesguard house was built between 1900 and 1909, and for this project Gaudí took a rectilinear approach, one he had barely ever used before. It was inspired by a medieval castle belonging to Martin I, aka Martin the Humane, the last king of the Catalan dynasty.
With your audio guide, explore the Art Nouveau and gothic styles that went on to inspire certain architectural solutions Gaudí later applied to the Sagrada Familia. And enjoy spectacular views of Barcelona; Bellesguard is literally Catalonian for "beautiful view".
- Entrance to Torre Bellesguard
- Audio guide
Show your smartphone ticket at the Torre Bellesguard box office and head straight in!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
From Plaça Catalunya:
- Train: L7 to Avenue Tibidabo, then take the 196 bus to Torre Bellesguard
- Bus: V15 or V13, then take the 196 to Torre Bellesguard
You can only visit a small portion of the house since the owners live there.
Attention le château de Bellesguard est une propriété privée, il ferme tôt 15h, afin que les propriétaires retrouvent leur intimité
La persona que te acompaña podría ser un poco más amable.
Por lo demás, todo perfecto.