- Discover a unique museum dedicated to the world of Gaudí, using cutting-edge technology to bring his incredible imagination to vivid life
- Study Gaudí's creative process and get hands-on with his iconic creations via giant multi-language touchscreens
- Prepare for a true sensory experience with a VR meet-and-greet with the 'architect of God' himself, Antoni Gaudí
Master architect Antoni Gaudí was so ahead of his time that some of his greatest works haven't even been finished yet. Taking his forward-thinking ways to new heights, the Gaudí Exhibition Center uses cutting-edge VR technology to take you inside the mind-bending world of Gaudí's imagination. Learn all about Gaudí's life and work, and feel your jaw drop as a stereoscopic screen, immersive surround sound and moving seats show you how the power of nature inspired his incredible creations.
Antoni Gaudí was no ordinary architect, with seven of his boundary-pushing designs declared UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Park Güell, Casa Milà, Palau Güell, Crypt of Colonia Güell, Sagrada Familia, Casa Vicens, and Casa Batlló.
Luckily, the Gaudí Exhibition Center is no ordinary museum, using the latest digital technology to take you inside Gaudí's inimitable creative processes and show you how these (and many more!) masterpieces were designed and built.
Giant touchscreens let you get hands-on with his famously intricate designs and a multimedia app enhances the experience with educational augmented reality elements.
But the real highlight is still in store. Strap into a state-of-the-art VR experience and prepare to have your mind well and truly blown as moving seats hurtle through Gaudí's imagination via the sights, sounds and smells that inspired his greatest works!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Bus: 45, V15 or V18
- Metro: L4 to Jaume I; L3 to Liceu