- Discover a unique museum dedicated to the world of Gaudí
- Immerse in this exposition using the best technologies available
- Walk with Gaudí through one century of his history and be amazed by his work
- Visit this great location: in the Diocesan Museum of Barcelona, close to the Cathedral of Barcelona
The Gaudí Exhibition Center embraces a collection of unique pieces, objects and documents by the brilliant universal architect. The exhibition represents one century of international investigation about Gaudí relating to his name, his accomplishments, and his revolutionary way of work. “Walking with Gaudí” is an exhibition that takes up to 1.000 m2 of the Diocesan Museum of Barcelona, which is located at the central avenue of Barcelona Cathedral.
Gaudí is the only architect world-wide with seven edifices declared as World Heritage by UNESCO: Park Güell, Casa Milà, Palau Güell, Crypt of Colonia Güell, Sagrada Familia, Casa Vicens and Casa Batlló.
To fully enjoy the world of Gaudí the exposition uses technological and digital equipment, which include a large format display technology, video wall solutions, multimedia app with smartphone devices, tablets and virtual reality glasses. These specs assure that you will fully grasp the purpose of the exhibition and leave with a better understanding of the extraordinary architect Gaudí.
Optional VR Glasses
Book the optional VR glasses and dive into the world of virtual reality and explore one of the most important works by Gaudí: the Crypt of Colonia Güell.
Av. de la Catedral, 4
- Bus: Lines 45, V15, V18
- Subway: Line 4 Jaume I – Line 3 Liceu station