- Enter Casa Vicens, Gaudí's first masterpiece, built between 1883 and 1885 as the Vicens family's summer home
- Let sights and smells guide you around on a tour designed by the perfumer and artist Ernesto Ventós/Nasevo
- Grab a cup of coffee in the peaceful garden and admire one of Barcelona's first Art Nouveau buildings from the outside
Before there was Casa Milà and Casa Batlló, there was Casa Vicens. Gaudí's first architectural endeavor is a sensory experience that encourages you to feel the essence of nature within architecture.
Join a tour to get in faster, and get the lowdown on Casa Vicens, once a summer home to a wealthy family. This scented journey is designed by perfumer and artist, Ernesto Ventós/ Nasevo. Sniff your way around the house while taking in the Moorish designs, integral to Catalan Modernisme.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Gaudí's Casa Vicens: Skip The Line
See Gaudí's first masterpiece – a stunningly designed summer house
Gaudí's Casa Vicens: Guided Visit
Take a guided tour of Antoni Gaudí's first imaginative masterpiece