- Witness traditional flamenco dancing in an intimate night of dancers, guitarists, and cantaores
- Explore the plazas, streets and historical architecture
- Choose from different dinner options: a drink, a two-course dinner, or a tapas menu with seven dishes, plus refreshments
This tribute to the legendary bailaora (flamenco dancer) Carmen Amaya has been wowing the crowds at Tablao de Carmen in Barcelona since 1988. Witness a traditional flamenco show in this intimate Poble Espanyol space and choose from a drink, an Iberian dinner, or typical tapas!
Looking for atmosphere and entertainment? Get ready to tap your toes in a traditional flamenco venue, where a cast of talented dancers, guitarists, and cantaores are waiting to entertain you!
This intimate venue is located inside Poble Espanyol - a special area of Barcelona filled with charming plazas and historical architecture. Head inside after 16:00 for a look around before the show - your ticket grants you free entrance.
At Tablao de Carmen itself you have multiple options. Choose from a delicious Iberian dinner including dessert, seven different dishes from the tapas menu, or a special VIP package.
All of the above options come with mineral water, sangria or wine (up to 1/2 bottle per person), and coffee or tea. Like it simple? Opt for the one-drink ticket option instead.
It's a fantastic way to start a night of dancing and music in Barcelona!
- Show your smartphone ticket for Tablao de Carmen at the main entrance of Poble Espanyol
- You can access Poble Espanyol from 16:00
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of Tablao de Carmen to be directed to your table
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket