- Enter the magnificent Santa Maria del Mar basilica and stand in awe of the breathtaking central nave and galleries
- Learn about the building's history and intricate architectural details on a guided tour
- Look out over the sunkissed skyline of Barcelona and the blue Mediterranean coast from the rooftop
Find Gaudí a bit gaudy? Liked Gothic architecture before Gothic revival made it cool? This is the Catalan basilica tour for you! Discover Barcelona's other basilica with a guided visit to the monumental Santa Maria del Mar, and wander around its cavernous central nave with a friendly guide.
Look out over beautiful views of Barcelona's rooftops and the azure Mediterranean from the giant towers, and get engrossed in the history of this magnificent basilica.
From the outside, the Santa Maria del Mar is an imposing edifice of Gothic grandeur. Its twin towers are reminiscent of the Notre Dame in Paris, but with a distinctive Catalan twist. Inside, a calm sanctuary of antique elegance awaits.
After a brief introduction, you'll be lead through the various levels of the church, where you'll learn about the historical context in which it was constructed and see intricate architectural details like its gorgeous stained glass windows.
From the rooftop and towers, you'll be able to savor some spectacular panoramic views over Barcelona and the lapping shores of the Mediterranean – it's the perfect opportunity to make all your friends jealous.
- Enter the church through the main entrance and look for the guided tours desk to your right
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guides at the tour desk
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your booked timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- The itinerary of the visit may vary due to liturgical events
- In case of bad weather conditions, Riosta Barcelona has the right to cancel the activity due to security reasons
- No refund for cancellations made during the course of the visit or due to bad weather conditions produced when the activity is already started