- Join your guide for an immersive tour into the history of a hospital site that originally dates back to 1401
- Feel restored by the beautiful gardens, and experience the sense of tranquility that the architect intended
- Explore the vast property, snap stunning photos, and treat yourself to some spiritual healing
Medicine was not what you'd expect at this former hospital, thanks to the work of visionary architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner.
In the early 1900s, Montaner built something radical on the site of a medieval hospital - a brand new modern facility he hoped would provide patients with spirit-healing architectural and natural beauty.
It was an unheard-of concept back then, and it still feels revolutionary.
Explore the magnificent Modernisme complex with your guide and learn the intricacies of Montaner's vision. See 16 pavilions, a maze of underground tunnels, mosaic art, colored roof tiles, and other features that must have felt like medicine to those who needed it most.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket