- Skip the long lines with this smartphone ticket and join a local guide for a tour
- Get the lowdown on the symbolism in this unfinished masterpiece, Barcelona's most visited attraction
- Learn about Antoni Gaudí, the Catalan architect, and access one of the towers for a unique perspective of Barcelona
Step inside Antoni Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece with a guide and learn the history of the amazing Sagrada Familia. Your smartphone ticket also lets you skip those silly lines, and climb one of the towers for unbeatable Barcelona views!
The Barcelona skyline would be much less impressive without the cloud-piercing spires of Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece.
On this special tour of what is perhaps the most famous cathedral in the world, you'll hear all the secrets of the Sagrada Familia from the mouth of your local guide. Did you know it only received the required building permits in 2018?
See the facades and the sparkling interiors of the basilica for yourself. Find out why its designs incorporate plants, animals and symbols of astrology in the ultimate expression of Christian ideology. And hear about the architect Gaudí himself.
This ticket gets you access to one of the towers too. Depending on the day, you'll climb either the Nativity Façade for sea views over the east of Barcelona, or the tower of the Passion Façade for a unique perspective on the city center.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the Quiosc Bar at Plaza de Gaudí across the street from Sagrada Familia
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your tour
- Make sure to bring a valid ID
- Under-17s must be accompanied by an adult
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Tours: 09:00 in English; English & Spanish simultaneously at 09:30 & 15:30
- Some areas of the Basilica are undergoing rehabilitation works
- The towers may be closed for maintenance or due to bad weather
Sagrada Familia: Fast Track
Visit Gaudí’s temple and save 15% on your next bookings with the Culture Pass!
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line & Guided Tour
An in-depth tour of Gaudí's greatest triumph with a guide
Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Access
See Gaudí’s temple (plus a tower) and get 15% off your next tickets in Barcelona
Sagrada Familia: Guided Tour & Skip The Line
Skip the line to Barcelona's number one Gaudí attraction
Park Güell & Sagrada Familia: Guided Tours
Two UNESCO World Heritage sites in one sunny morning!
The guide had a very good overall knowledge of the Cathedral and it was lovely to hear it in an authentic Catalonian accent. There was humour and she told us things that, as Englishmen, we were never aware of: Example St. George and his connection to Barcelona!
We included the tower which was well worth it - we did the Passion Tower which has excellent views over old Barcelona & the coastline.
The guide was knowledgable and very thorough in explaining matters of interest.
We look forward to visiting again in a few years time to see the developments. Thank you.