- Learn why Sagrada Familia is such a unique work and get an in-depth explanation of all its little intricacies with a local guide
- See the spectacular columns of Sagrada Familia’s insides, the stained glass windows and the Latin cross plan with its five aisles
- See drawings, plaster models, pictures and more on the building's unique design process in the Sagrada Familia museum
It might have been 'under construction' since 1882, but when it comes to something this magnificent, why wait until it's done to visit? Join a local guide at Sagrada Familia for an in-depth tour of Gaudí's great triumph, inspired by nature and faith.
When in Barcelona, the capital of Modernisme, it wouldn't be right to miss a snoop around one of the most visited buildings in the world.
Your guide will walk you through the intricate insides of Gaudí's masterpiece, Sagrada Familia, offering the lowdown on its history and the meaning behind each symbolic detail. Learn about the vaults that reach 70 meters, the significance of the Latin cross plan with its five aisles and find out why they stopped with the construction all those years ago.
Step inside the Sagrada Familia museum for a closer look at drawings, plaster models, and pictures detailing the history and development of the planet's most famous basilica. And get the complete lowdown on Antoni Gaudí's life and career.
- 1.5-hour guided tour of Sagrada Familia with an official monolingual or bilingual guide (speaks English + Spanish, German or French)
- Fast-track entrance to Sagrada Familia
- Entrance to the museum
- Access to the towers
- Show your smartphone voucher at the Julia Travel Office, located on Carrer Sardenya 311. The tour starts from this point
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your booked timeslot
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the meeting point
Metro: Lines L2 or L5 to Sagrada Familia + 3 minutes walking.