- The Sagrada Familia is funded by the people, just as Gaudí wanted it to be. Proceeds from each ticket go towards the construction - so, after your visit, you can tell your friends that you helped build a masterpiece!
- Our prebooked tickets can save you up to two hours of waiting time in the hot Spanish sun. That time is much better spent exploring Gaudí's masterpiece
- Revel in the opulent details of this UNESCO World Heritage site, including the pillars supported by a turtle and a tortoise - representing the land and sea, respectively
The Sagrada Familia is Gaudi's crowning achievement - and it's not even finished! This ornate church embodies both the renowned Catalan architect's ambitious imagination and his religious devotion. These Priority Entrance tickets let you skip the often lengthy lines, getting you inside faster.
There is nothing understated about the Basilica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia (Sagrada Familia), Antoni Gaudí's magnum opus. Its slender spires tower over the Catalan capital, and every surface is intricate and significant. It's truly a marvel. Incorporating both Christian symbolism and organic forms in its own unique style, the world-renowned Catalan architect was so dedicated to this project that he lived onsite for 16 years (and is buried in the crypt below).
When it's finished in 2026 - on the 100th anniversary of Gaudí's death - the Sagrada Familia will have taken 144 years to complete. The original plan called for eighteen spires, the tallest of which will be 172.5m, thus making it the tallest church spire in the world. It was Gaudí's wish that the temple's construction be financed by the people, and the entrance fees go towards the completion of the church, started in 1882. The onsite Sagrada Familia Museum is well worth a look while you're there!
Please note that access to the towers isn't included.
Optional Audio Guide
- To guarantee yourself an audio guide you must purchase one online. The Sagrada no longer sells them onsite.
- The audio guide is a small digital player. Headphones are provided
- The audio guide must be picked up from the distribution point after entering the basilica site
- No audio guide is available for children
- Free (and paid) smartphone-based guides can be found on Apple and Google app stores
- Entry into the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia
- Entry to the museum
- Entry to the Sagrada Familia towers
How to use your tickets
Enter the Sagrada Familia from the Marina side. Show your digital ticket on your smartphone at the entrance.
Sagrada is a fabulous experience and the experience is nicer when you don't need to stand in a line for a long time.