- The Sagrada Familia is funded by the people, just as Gaudí wanted it to be. Proceeds from each ticket goes towards the construction - so, after your visit, you can tell your friends that you helped build a masterpiece!
- Our prebooked tickets can save you up to two hours of waiting time in the hot Spanish sun. That time is much better spent exploring Gaudí's masterpiece
- Revel in the opulent details of this UNESCO World Heritage Site including the pillars supported by a turtle and a tortoise - representing the land and sea, respectively
The Sagrada Familia is Gaudí's crowning achievement - and it's not even finished! This ornate church embodies both the Catalan architect's ambitious imagination and his religious devotion. These tickets get you access to the dedicated Priority Entrance, allowing you to skip the often lengthy lines. Get inside the most visited monument in Barcelona and soak up the splendor.
There is nothing understated about the Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família (Sagrada Familia), Antoni Gaudí's magnum opus. Its slender spires tower over the Catalan capital, and every surface is intricate and significant. It's truly a marvel.
The ornate exterior is an attention-grabbing marvel, but it's the interior that truly shows off Gaudí's vision. Incorporating both Christian symbolism and organic forms into a unique style, the world-renowned Catalan architect was so dedicated to this project that he lived onsite for 16 years (and is buried in the crypt below).
When it's finished in 2026 - on the 100th anniversary of Gaudí's death - the Sagrada Familia will have taken 144 years to complete. The original plan called for eighteen spires, the tallest of which will be 172.5m, thus making it the tallest church spire in the world. It was Gaudí's wish that the temple's construction be financed by the people, and the entrance fees go towards the completion of the church, started in 1882.
Get your Sagrada Familia tickets in advance and spend the morning, afternoon, or even a full day exploring Barcelona's most popular attraction.
Optional Audio Guide
- To guarantee yourself an audio guide you must purchase online. The Sagrada no longer sells them on site.
- The audio guide is a small digital player. Headphones are provided
- The audio guide must be picked up from the distribution point after entering the basilica site
- No audio guide available for children
- Free (and paid) smartphone-based guides exist on Apple and Google app stores. We don't recommend any above the Sagrada’s own guide. But if you find an app you particularly like, please share it with us in the comments below.
The onsite Sagrada Familia Museum, located under the Passion façade, houses drawings and photos, as well as a modelling studio - including the stringed model of the church at the Colònia Güell, is well worth your time.
Sagrada Familia Towers not included
Unfortunately this Sagrada Familia Priority Entrance ticket doesn't include entry to the towers. However, it does give you entrance to the Sagrada Familia including a priority entrance, and without having to print your tickets.
Carrer de Mallorca, 401
- Entry into the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia
- Entry to the museum
- Entry to the Sagrada Familia towers
- November to February: 9:00 - 18:00, last admission 17:00
- March: 9:00 - 19:00, last admission 18:00
- April to September: 9:00 - 20:00, last admission 17:00
- October: 9:00 - 19:00, last admission 18:00
- 25 and 26 of December and 1 and 6 of January: 9:00 - 14:00
- Entrance is only valid for the time shown on the tickets
- Children under 16 must be accompanied at all times by a tutor
- Entrance is free for people with accredited disability of 65% or higher + 1 companion
- Sagrada reserves the right to modify or limit the visitable spaces of the basilica for reasons of safety, restoration, maintenance, adverse weather conditions or occasional events. This doesn't give the right to a discount or refund on the price of the ticket
- Subway: L2 and L5 stops Sagrada Familia
- Bus: 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20 and B24
No waiting in lines. Amazing architecture. Very good day
Very quick and simple to use.
It was such a pleasant experience.
Tickets saved us time, got us right in on time
Excellent. Only the site of Gaudis tomb was not clearly indicated.
We loved our visit but were disappointed we could not buy access to the towers on arrival. Be warned - you either buy everything in one go or not at all.
Not to be missed!
What a fantastic place to visit. Couldn't get over what an amazing place it is. Will definitely go back.
Glad I got the tickets in advance otherwise wouldn't have got in.
Absolutely amazing... beautiful... spellbinding.
Easy to buy tickets - and well worth the bother, so no queueing