- Follow a live-guided tour from the Hospital de Sant Pau along Avinguda Gaudí towards the Sagrada Familia
- Tours are available in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or English – choose the language that suits you at checkout
- Be fast-tracked past the long ticket lines and into the Sagrada, and explore on your own with an audio guide
Spectacular inside and out, the Sagrada Familia is a must-do in Barcelona – and for good reason. An architectural fever dream of imagination, spirituality, and quasi-psychedelic natural imagery, Gaudí's masterpiece is Barcelona's crowning jewel.
See Sant Pau and learn about the Sagrada as you walk to it along the Avinguda de Gaudí, with live narration in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or English. Then, fast-track your way inside and feast your eyes on the incredible, kaleidoscopic design.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, at the entrance of the Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau (by the street). Don't go directly to Sagrada Familia!
- Your guide will be wearing a blue cap with the Touring Pandas logo
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time of your tour
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Gaudí & Sagrada Familia Guided Tour: Fast Track
Drive by Gaudí's most famous buildings and get guided around the Sagrada Familia
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line & Guided Tour
An in-depth tour of Gaudí's greatest triumph with a guide
Park Güell & Sagrada Familia: Guided Tours
Two UNESCO World Heritage sites in one sunny morning!
Sagrada Familia: Guided Tour & Skip The Line
Skip the line to Barcelona's number one Gaudí attraction