- See all of Gaudí's magnum opus, with fast-track tickets that let you access the temple and one of its spires – with exclusive views of Barcelona from the top!
- Enjoy the stunning detail of Antoni Gaudí's design in this UNESCO World Heritage Site, including the giant pillars supported by a turtle and a tortoise
- Get a Culture Pass with your purchase, giving you a discount of 15% on your next ten bookings with Tiqets in Barcelona – plus tips from local experts
Skip the lines for the Sagrada Familia, Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece, and spend more time enjoying the beautiful sights. Once inside, explore the world-famous architecture then go straight to the top for unbeatable views of Barcelona from one of the temple's skyscraping towers. If you want the complete Sagrada experience, this all-access pass is just the ticket!
Over 100 years in the making, the Sagrada Familia is still technically unfinished – a testament to Antoni Gaudí's limitless imagination. Inside and out, it's truly spectacular, mixing Christian symbolism with organic patterns in a style that's totally one-of-a-kind.
An iconic component of the Barcelona skyline, the church's twisting Gothic towers are inaccessible to normal ticket holders. This ticket gives you a taste of the 'high' life, as you take an exclusive elevator to the very peak of one of the towers – where you'll find views that are as stunning as the interior!
When you eventually come back down to earth, don't miss the Sagrada Familia Museum, where you can learn all about the history and importance of this monument-in-the-making.
In addition, you'll receive a special Barcelona Culture Pass to go with your tickets. It includes a collection of tips, tricks, and recommendations from local experts on what to do, see, and eat in beautiful Barcelona – as well as a handy 15% discount on a huge range of activities.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- The chosen timeslot applies to when you'll enter the temple. 15-45 minutes after that timeslot you'll climb a tower
- After your visit to a tower, you'll have plenty of time to visit the Sagrada itself
- Please note that, due to the availability, it's not possible to choose the tower you'll visit
- Make sure to bring a valid ID
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Sagrada Familia is a church. If your outfit isn't church-appropriate (as determined by the staff), you may be denied entry
- Visitors with an accredited disability of 65% or higher + 1 companion get in free. Get your free ticket onsite
Although there's a lift to bring you up (but not down!), climbing the tower on foot is much nicer. The windows you pass by offer great views of the Sagrada and the Catalan capital.
Sagrada Familia: Fast Track
Visit Gaudí’s temple and save 15% on your next bookings with the Culture Pass!
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line & Guided Tour
An in-depth tour of Gaudí's greatest triumph with a guide
Sagrada Familia: Guided Tour & Skip The Line
Skip the line to Barcelona's number one Gaudí attraction
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line, Guided Tour & Tower Access
Skip the long lines, get insider knowledge and climb a tower for stunning views
Park Güell & Sagrada Familia: Guided Tours
Two UNESCO World Heritage sites in one sunny morning!
Tower access was also a set time so check your time and arrive on time, there will still be a queue to get in the lift up as it only takes approx 7 people at a time.