Tickets for Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Access
See Gaudí's towering magnum opus – and climb a tower too!
- See all of Gaudi's magnum opus, with fast-track tickets that let you access the incredible church and one of its magnificent spires – with exclusive views of Barcelona from the top!
- Enjoy the stunning detail of Antoni Gaudí's design in this UNESCO World Heritage Site, including the giant pillars supported by a turtle and a tortoise - representing the land and sea, respectively
- Bypass the long linea and spend more time gawping at the stunning sights inside and out
Skip the massive lines for the Sagrada Familia, Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece. Once inside, explore the world-famous architecture then go straight to the top for unbeatable views of Barcelona from one of the church's skyscraping towers. If you want the complete Sagrada experience, this all-access pass is just the ticket!
Over 100 years in the making, the Sagrada Familia is still technically unfinished – a testament to Antoni Gaudí's limitless imagination. Inside and out, it's truly spectacular, mixing Christian symbolism with organic patterns in a style that's totally one-of-a-kind.
An iconic component of the Barcelona skyline, the church's twisting Gothic towers are inaccessible to normal ticket holders. This ticket gives you a taste of the 'high' life, as you take an exclusive elevator to the very peak of one of the towers – where you'll find views that are as stunning as the interior!
When you eventually come back down to earth, don't miss the Sagrada Familia Museum where you can learn all about the history and importance of this monument-in-the-making.
- Entry into the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia
- Entry to the museum
- Access to 1 of the 2 towers
- Audio guide (only for 11+)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- The chosen timeslot applies to when you'll enter the basilica. 15 minutes after that timeslot you'll climb a tower
- After your visit to a tower, you'll have plenty of time to visit the Sagrada itself
- Please note that, due to the availability, it's not possible to choose the tower you'll visit
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
00 to 14.15 slot. Tower visit at 14.15 and were in the lift at the alloted time. Plenty time to wander around afterwards. Very impressive.