Tickets for Sagrada Familia: Fast Track
Gaudí’s unfinished masterpiece turned UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Summer is here: Our prebooked tickets can save you up to two hours of waiting time in the hot Spanish sun. That time is much better spent exploring Gaudí's masterpiece
- More than 630,000 people visited the Sagrada Familia with our fast-track tickets in the last two years
- Buy this ticket and receive a 10% discount on your next order with Tiqets
The Sagrada Familia is Gaudi's crowning achievement - and it's not even finished! This ornate church embodies both the renowned Catalan architect's ambitious imagination and his religious devotion.
There is nothing understated about the Basilica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia (Sagrada Familia), Antoni Gaudí's magnum opus. Its slender spires tower over the Catalan capital, and every surface is intricate and significant. It's truly a marvel.
Incorporating both Christian symbolism and organic forms in its own unique style, the world-renowned Catalan architect was so dedicated to this project that he lived onsite for 16 years (and is buried in the crypt below).
When it's finished in 2026 - on the 100th anniversary of Gaudí's death - the Sagrada Familia will have taken 144 years to complete. The original plan called for eighteen spires, the tallest of which will be 172.5m, thus making it the tallest church spire in the world.
It was Gaudí's wish that the temple's construction be financed by the people, and the entrance fees go towards the completion of the church, started in 1882. The onsite Sagrada Familia Museum is well worth a look while you're there!
Please note that access to the towers isn't included.
Optional Audio Guide
- To guarantee yourself an audio guide you must purchase one online. The Sagrada no longer sells them onsite
- The audio guide is a small digital player. Headphones are provided
- The audio guide must be picked up from the distribution point after entering the basilica site
- No audio guide is available for children
- Free (and paid) smartphone-based guides can be found on Apple's App Store and Google's Play Store
- Entry into the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia
- Entry to the museum
- Entry to the Sagrada Familia towers
Enter the Sagrada Familia from the Marina side and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Groups of more than nine people aren't allowed in
- Sagrada Familia is a church. If your outfit isn't church-appropriate (as determined by the staff), you may be denied entry
- Metro: L2 or L5 to Sagrada Familia
- Bus: 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20 or B24