- Book your tickets to Barcelona's number one attraction on your phone - it takes just one minute!
- Save yourself up to 2 hours in line, but book ahead if you can, these tickets sell out fast
- Book now and get 10% off your next purchase with Tiqets!
Make seeing the Sagrada Familia the first thing you do in Barcelona! The lines can be long, so join the many people who visited Barcelona's top attraction with our fast-track tickets and save yourself time and money.
Once you're inside, prepare to be mind-blown by Gaudi's modernist, yet unfinished masterpiece. Look up at the spires that tower over the Catalan capital. See the sunlight sending rainbows streaming in through the stained-glass windows. Every inch of this cathedral has the wow-factor!
Look for the turtle at the base of one pillar, and the tortoise at another. These are designed to show the balance between land and sea. In fact, there are decorations inspired by nature and Christian iconography everywhere.
When it's finally finished in 2026 - on the 100th anniversary of Gaudí's death - the Sagrada Familia will have taken a whopping 144 years to complete. The Great Pyramid of Giza, by comparison, took just 20 years. Want more fun facts?
The cost of your fast-track ticket will go towards the work still needed to finish the Sagrada Familia, which makes you, the humble visitor, a co-creator in Antoni Gaudí’s masterpiece. Snap a selfie to prove you played your part. You can't get a better Barcelona souvenir than that!
- Entry into the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia
- Entry to the museum
- Free Barcelona city guide
- Audio guide (if selected)
- Entry to the Sagrada Familia towers
Enter the Sagrada Familia from the Marina side and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Groups of more than 9 people aren't allowed in
- Sagrada Familia is a church. If your outfit isn't church-appropriate (as determined by the staff), you may be denied entry
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line & Guided Tour
An in-depth tour of Gaudí's greatest triumph with a guide
Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Access
See Gaudí's towering magnum opus, climb a tower and score a city guide
Sagrada Familia: Guided Tour & Skip The Line
Skip the line to Barcelona's number one Gaudí attraction
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line, Guided Tour & Tower Access
Skip the long lines, get insider knowledge and climb a tower for stunning views
Gaudí Tour & Sagrada Familia: Fast track
Take a tour of Gaudí's most famous buildings and the majestic Sagrada Familia
Reduce hordes of tourists