Tickets for PortAventura + Ferrari Land (optional): Roundtrip
One of Europe's largest (and best) theme parks
- Barcelona is amazing, but take a day trip out of the city and explore rides (including Europe's highest roller coaster), wet and wild water attractions and shows
- Luxury air-conditioned coach journey there and back
- Features five different zones, restaurants, plus the kids' favorite: the Sesame Street area
Hop onboard a roundtrip bus and get into PortAventura, one of Europe’s largest theme parks. Located on Spain’s sunny Costa Dorada, the sparkling park features imaginative landscaping, amazing rides, and a wide variety of food and shows. A day here will be just enough to leave you wanting more; it will certainly give you plenty to rave about on the bus ride home (or, if you've gone native, a great opportunity to siesta).
PortAventura, 90 minutes south of Barcelona, is wildly popular for a very good reason. F-U-N.
The park features six different zones, five based on civilizations (Mediterrània, Far West, México, China, and Polynesia), and one based on Sesame Street.
The China zone is a highlight, with a great buffet for a midday snack (Marco Polo) and an equally great place to lose your lunch: the Shambhala roller coaster is the fastest and tallest hypercoaster in Europe. Plus, there are a number of other screamers for the adrenaline junkies in your party - including the nearby Dragon Khan.
If hypercoasters aren't your thing, there are plenty of gentler attractions as well, including mirror maze El Secreto de los Mayas, and Sea Odyssey 4D. And of course: you can also volunteer for Sesame Street duty - surprisingly enjoyable for adults, but best for under 5s.
But one thing is certain: if you're coming to PortAventura, you'll have a much better time if you're prepared to get wet. There are a ton of rides with water fights, splashes, and general wetness. But remember: this is the Costa Dorada; you'll be warmed by the Spanish sun and dry by the time you're ready for your next log flume ride. Or splash battle. Or tub raft. Or...
At the end of it all you'll board a luxury coach back to Barcelona. No water guns, no corkscrews, just the sense of satisfaction of having conquered one of Europe's favorite theme parks.
- Roundtrip in air-conditioned bus
- Access to PortAventura for one day
- Access to Ferrari Land for one day (if selected)
- The bus to PortAventura leaves from Julia Travel Office at 09:30, please be there at 09:15. Show the ticket on your smartphone and hop on the bus
- The return is scheduled for 20:00, please be there at 19:45
Julia Travel Office
Metro: L1 or L2 to Universitat; L1, L3, L6 or L7 to Catalunya.