Tickets for Poble Espanyol: Skip The Line
- Come and feel the Spanish soul, from architecture and contemporary art to live handcrafting and traditions!
- Discover the Fran Daurel Contemporary Art Museum, with over 300 artworks by Picasso, Dalí and other inspiring souls
- Watch over 20 artisanal masters hard at work and experience family activities every Sunday, including theater, workshops, magic shows and more
Skip the line to Poble Espanyol. This 49,000-m2 'village' fuses all that's great about Spain, its architecture, culture, food and shopping. You can get your contemporary art fix at the Fran Daurel museum, and there's also work by the greats: Picasso, Dalí, Miró and others!
Built in 1929 for the Barcelona International Exhibition, Poble Espanyol sets explorers loose in Spain without them ever having to leave the Catalan capital.
This 'village' is home to 117 buildings from all over the country - and all kinds of Spanish architecture. Impressive reproductions of typical streets, squares, and activities give you the full flavor of a country in one place.
The onsite Fran Daurel Museum provides one of the best collections of contemporary art in Barcelona. Enjoy Informalism, Surrealism, Expressionism and more. See over 300 works by internationally renowned artists, including hometown hero Miró and sculptor Eduardo Chillida.
Shopping here is one-of-a-kind, with 20 artisans making and selling unique handicrafts - from glass and leather to ceramics and jewelry. It's a fun-packed must-see for the whole family.
Explore five immersive areas packed with all the fun, diversity and richness Spain has to offer. Use all your senses to walk through landscapes, culture, customs, traditions, and even delicious new foods from different territories. From medieval castles, cathedrals and cava, to beaches and orange blossom, you'll be feeling Spain in no time.
Multimedia brings Spain's finest festivals to life, thanks to eight large interactive screens and an impressive sound system in Plaza Aragonesa's Utebo Tower. Feel what it's like to attend the country's most characteristic, varied and popular festivals with a focus on fire, courage, spirituality, color and joy. You'll be booking your tickets to the real thing before you know it!
- Cancellation may be available depending on your ticket selection
- Changes are possible for this ticket