- See full scale replicas of 117 buildings and discover up to 20 crafts shops in the village
- Experience Feeling Spain across five immersive audiovisual capsules, intended to showcase the feel, sights, smells, wealth, marvels, customs and traditions of various Spanish regions
- See the architecture, food and culture from different regions of Spain, all in one amazing place!
Skip the line to Poble Espanyol. This 49,000 m2 'village' fuses all that's great about Spain, its architecture, culture, food, and shopping! The new Feeling Spain exhibition, with its immersive audiovisual elements, will throw you even deeper into the Spanish experience!
Built in 1929 for the Barcelona International Exhibition, Poble Espanyol sets explorers loose in Spain without them ever having to leave the Catalan capital.
This 'village' is home to 117 buildings from all over Spain, and all kinds of Spanish architecture. Impressive reproductions of typical streets, squares, and activities give you the full flavor of a country in one place. The onsite The Fran Daurel Museum has over 300 works by internationally renowned artists, including Picasso, Dalí, and Miró.
Shopping here is one-of-a-kind, with 20 artisans making and selling unique handicrafts from glass and leather to ceramics and jewelry.
New for 2017 is Feeling Spain - an exhibition set across five immersive audiovisual capsules, intended to showcase the feel, sights, smells, wealth, wonders, customs and traditions of various Spanish regions.
Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13
How to use your tickets
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
The video guide is a 60-minute virtual tour of Poble Espanyol in an old Hispano-Suiza car.
- Available until 18:00 every day
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, Italian, French, Russian, Hebrew, and German.
- A returnable deposit of €50 is required for the video guide
- Open from 09:00 - 20:00 every day
- Winter: 10:00 - 18:00
- Spring and Autumn: 10:00 - 19:00
- Summer: 10:00 - 20:00
Fran Daurel Museum
- Monday: 10:00 - 18:00
- Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 - 19:00
- Summer: 11:00 - 20:00