- Visit the fourth-most popular attraction in Barcelona
- Enjoy the open air Spanish architectural museum
- See full scale replicas of 117 buildings
- Discover 40 crafts shops in the village
- Have a lunch break at one of the many typical Spanish restaurants
Poble Espanyol was built in 1929 for the Barcelona International Exhibition. This 49,000 m2 'village' brings together the main characteristics of different Spanish regional architecture styles. With shopping, food and a festive atmosphere, this is a great place to spend some time.
The village is located in one of the most emblematic areas of Barcelona, within walking distance of the widely-admired Fonts de Montjuïc and Plaza Espanya. Here you can enjoy shopping for typical products in 40 handcraft shops or taste the variety and richness of Spanish cuisine.
Optional video guide: With the new video guide you can visit every corner of Poble Espanyol. Enjoy a 60 minute virtual tour in an old Hispano-Suiza car through the replica of Spain.
Languages of video tour: Catalan, Spanish, English, Italian, French, Russian, Hebrew and German
Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13
- Monday from 9:00 to 18:00
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9:00 to midnight
- Friday from 9:00 to 15:00
- Saturday from 9:00 to 16:00
- Video Tour : Monday to Sunday from 9:00 to 18:00
How to use your tickets
- You will have to deposit 50,- euro to receive the video tour, this will be returned to you when you finish the tour
- Show your smartphone voucher at the entrance
The village is fabulous... I enjoyed à great Time there ... The food is excellent there
Todo muy nice vale la pena visitarlo
Everything was perfect
Very helpful and flexible with my schedule
Excellent service. All purchases were spot on. I am also impressed with the BI to recommend places to vist once u make ur first purchase. Keep it up !
This was our very first visit to Barcelona & to Poble Espanól. It certainly was well worth every cent. The complex was very informative & educational to visitors, especially first timers like us. I would definitely recommend it to future visitors to Barcelona & would love to visit again.
Hartstikke handig en direct je tickets in je mailbox of via sms
Bella la possibilità di conoscere la Spagna girovagando tra viuzze e negozietti