Tickets for Poble Espanyol by Night: Skip the Line
Enjoy the hot nightlife in Barcelona’s mini-village
- Take a moonlit stroll in the architecturally diverse village filled with authentic Spanish architecture styles.
- Enjoy access to Spain’s largest museum village and its array of spectacles, culinary delights, and club nights
- This awesome attraction is only on until the end of September 2017, be one of the few to enjoy it while it lasts!
Spice up your Barcelona nights at Poble Espanyol, the number one place for dancing, flamenco shows, great food, wine tasting and more away from the usual tourist haunts! This replica village is bustling with real Spanish nightlife - get in quicker to the party with priority access.
When the sun goes down, the fun begins in Barcelona! But why head to the usual tourist spots when you can party up a storm in Poble Espanyol, a cute replica village full of bustling bars, DJ's, flamenco shows, and more!
Want to dance? Head to the nightclub La Terrrazza (yes, with a triple r), built like an impressive Majorcan manor house. We love the canopy of trees around the pumping open-air disco!
Want concerts, talks or maybe a burlesque dinner show? Head to Upload, over in the Plaça Major.
Don't feel like partying? Poble Espanol is also the perfect place for a romantic stroll and a plate of tapas!
Note: Some shops will be closed, but bars and night venues will be open and rocking. Some venues cost extra to enter.
- Entrance to Poble Espanyol at night
- Entrance to concerts or special events
- Food and drinks
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Metro: L1 or L3 to Plaza Espanya
- Bus: Line 13, 23 or 150 to Poble Espanyol