- Get a guided tour around two of Antoni Gaudí's UNESCO-certified masterpieces of artistic architecture
- Explore the creative dreamland of Park Güell, a public park exploding with bright colors, melting shapes, and natural symbolism
- Visit the crowning achievement of Gaudí's life, the majestic Sagrada Familia, and prepare to have your jaw hit the floor!
Tick off two of Barcelona's absolute must-see attractions with one ticket, and embark upon a guided tour of Antoni Gaudí's limitless imagination. Explore his magical walled public park, Park Güell, for a taste of his inimitable creative style. Then, visit the Catalan genius's pièce de résistance, the sublime architectural wonder that is the Sagrada Familia. You'll be dizzy from double-taking by the time you're done!
Enter Park Güell through the staircase guarded by a flamboyant-looking dragon, festooned with a mosaic of ceramic tiles. He's one of Barcelona's most recognizable images, and a sign of things to come once inside.
The park is arranged around a large central square bordered by a snaking bench covered by the 'trencadís' Catalan mosaic style. It's a patchwork of splashing colors and melting shapes with vibrant viaducts on sloping columns and imagery evoking animism and spirituality. Gaudí's work unites nature and architecture like no one else before him or since.
After the ultimate walk in the park concludes, prepare to have your idea of creative genius eclipsed by one of the most intricately ornate and grandiose buildings in the history of architecture - the magnificent Sagrada Familia.
Gaudí's crowning achievement speaks for itself. The 170-meter basilica is a monumental achievement in art, architecture, and sheer ambition. After 136 years, Gaudí's final vision is still not finished. Making it perhaps the world's most mesmerizing work in progress!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point
- The meeting point is in front of the Gaudí Experience
- Your guide will be holding a Julià Travel sign
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your selected timeslot - latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- English: every day, except Saturdays
- French: Fridays
- Spanish: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays
- German: Saturdays
- Italian: Mondays
If you can tear your eyes away from all the wondrous architectural design, Park Güell offers some of the best views down over the city of Barcelona.
Gaudí & Sagrada Familia Guided Tour: Fast Track
Drive by Gaudí's most famous buildings and get guided around the Sagrada Familia
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line & Guided Tour
An in-depth tour of Gaudí's greatest triumph with a guide
Sagrada Familia: Guided Tour & Skip The Line
Skip the line to Barcelona's number one Gaudí attraction
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line, Guided Tour & Tower Access
Skip the long lines, get insider knowledge and climb a tower for stunning views