- Book your tickets to Barcelona’s Parc Güell on your phone – it takes just one minute!
- Save yourself the hassle of printing, just flash your smartphone at the door
- Be at the entrance of Monumental Zone in time for your selected timeslot and enjoy
Want to see the flamboyant and famous Parc Güell in Barcelona? Save yourself the hassle of printing paper tickets by downloading our forest-friendly smartphone tickets. It's what Gaudí would have wanted. (You can tell he loved nature by the giant lizard loitering in mosaic-form around the entrance!)
This colorful park perched high on the hills was named after Count Eusebi Güell – and originally intended as a gated community for the city's well-to-do. It was opened to everyone when Gaudí passed away in 1926, and at that point the architect himself had called it home for the last 20 years.
It gets even more fanciful inside. Man-made walls, roads, and walkways mimic natural forms. Exuberant buildings, colorful tile work and the amazing snaking Serpent Bench all beg for you to take a photo. And the views of Barcelona from up high are like no other!
Park Güell is a testament to Gaudí's one-of-a-kind imagination, and it's bound to inspire yours, too.
NOTE: Access to the Casa Gaudí Museum (Gaudí's former home in Park Güell) requires a separate ticket.
- Be at the entrance of Monumental Zone in time for your selected timeslot
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Keep your tickets on your smartphone, the staff may ask to see them at any time
- The Plaça de la Natura (or Greek Theater) and the Hypostyle Hall are partially closed due to renovation works. This will partially affect visitors' access
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Barcelona is quite hilly and the way to the park is no different. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water.