- Explore a breathtaking outdoor playground of imaginative architectural design on a guided tour of Park Güell
- Wander around the enchanting park's flowing staircases, melting columns, vivid mosaics, snaking benches, and fairy-tale houses
- Visit Casa Milà (La Pedrera) and discover the prime example of Gaudi's Catalan Modernisme across five floors of flamboyant interior design modeled after nature
Bring your imagination for a spin around two of Barcelona's cultural wonders on a guided tour of Antoni Gaudi's fantastical architecture. Explore the otherworldly Park Güell, Gaudi's playground of quirky delights, and see flowing white staircases, melting columns, kaleidoscopic mosaics, and fairy-tale houses with a distinct gingerbread look. Then, mosey over to Casa Milà (also called La Pedrera) and get immersed in Gaudi's convention-bending interior design inspired by nature.
Wander the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Park Güell. Witness Gaudi's untamed genius let loose in a dreamlike fusion of public space, off-the-wall art, and natural symbolism. The views across Barcelona's rooftops are breathtaking too!
Your guide will offer a fascinating insight into the history of the park's inception, and point out the tiny details you might otherwise miss, as you explore the park's nooks and crannies.
Casa Milà provides a closer look at Gaudi's trademark style from the inside. Displaying all the vivid imagination and fanciful aesthetics of Park Güell and his other masterpieces across five floors of spellbinding design, Casa Milà offers perhaps the best overview of Gaudi's creativity.
Featuring a museum, a restored early 20th-century apartment, an architectural exhibition in the attic, and a magnificent roof terrace complete with chess-piece chimney pots, Casa Milà will reshape your idea of what a building can be - which was Gaudi's goal, after all!
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide as you board the bus at the meeting point, in front of the Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza on Plaça Catalunya
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time and look for the guide with the orange umbrella
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Fuss-free access to Gaudí’s famous Barcelona park - plus a handy city guide!
Park Güell: Skip The Line + Guided Visit
Skip the line and take a tour of Antoni Gaudí's flamboyant park