Tickets for Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya: Skip The Line
The world’s best collection of Romanesque mural paintings and more
- Explore the world’s best collection of Romanesque mural paintings and be amazed by Gaudí, Casas, Tiziano, Velázquez and more
- Get your camera ready for jaw-dropping views over Barcelona from the Montjuïc mountain
- Opt for an audioguide and cava ticket for access to the temporary exhibitions, the rooftop viewing area and a glass of cool cava to enjoy with the panoramas
Ever wondered about the woman who stuck through thick and thin with Salvador Dali? Meet Gala, who forged a creative path of her own while acting as Salvador's muse. This exhibition lifts the veil on Gala's life while following Dali's path as a painter. You'll also see other works from the surrealist movement by Max Ernst, Picasso, Man Ray, Cecil Beaton and more.
Inspire your inner artist with the world’s finest collection of Romanesque mural paintings at the National Museum of Art of Catalunya in Barcelona. Skip the line and see works by the greats including Gaudí, Casas, Tiziano, Velázquez and more, plus sculptures, modern art and photography.
Art is life at Barcelona's National Museum of Art of Catalunya (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya). From medieval Gothic Art from the 13th to 15th centuries, to Renaissance and Baroque art, to modern art, photography and more, browse and be wowed.
The collection of Romanesque Art is considered the world's best. See the biggest and oldest mural and panel paintings in Europe, plus metalwork and sculptures in wood and stone.
Opt for an audioguide and cava ticket, and get access to the temporary exhibitions, access to the impressive rooftop viewing area and a glass of cool cava to enjoy with the panoramic views.
- Access to the museum
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Rooftop viewpoint access
- Complimentary glass of cava (if selected)
- Audio guide (if selected)
Skip the box office and get your smartphone ticket scanned at the small desk on the right of the entrance.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- October - April: Tuesday to Saturday 10:00 - 18:00. Sundays and public holidays 10:00 - 15:00
- May - September: Tuesday to Saturday 10:00 - 20:00. Sundays and public holidays 10:00 - 15:00
- Free entrance on Saturdays from 15:00 and on every first Sunday of the month
- Closed on Mondays, except on public holidays
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Metro: L1 and L3 to Plaça Espanya
- Bus: Line 55 to Museu National d'Art de Catalunya / Museu Etnològic