- Escape Barcelona's big city hustle-bustle and enjoy a guided getaway to the majestic natural scenery of Montserrat
- Take a train car up the mountains and savor the sweeping valleys of the Catalan countryside
- Explore the Benedictine monastery at the top of the mountain and enjoy a spellbinding serenade by the Escolania de Montserrat boys' choir
They might look like something from a fairytale, but the enchanting mountains of Montserrat are very real! Escape the bustle of Barcelona and experience the calm side of Catalonia with a guided tour of this heavenly mountain sanctuary. Ride a railway up the rugged mountainside and experience some of the most spectacular scenery in Europe.
Barcelona is beautiful, but it's also busy. Catch a break from all the big city clamor and take yourself for a wander in the spiritual soul of Catalonia. Hop aboard an airy coach and be swept into the mesmerizing natural splendor of Montserrat, while a friendly guide provides insightful commentary along the way.
Like something from a fantasy novel, the mystical-looking mountaintop monastery at Montserrat overlooks a vast expanse of misty peaks, sweeping valleys, and idyllic countryside.
After stretching your legs and double-taking a couple of times, step into a train car, and see the breathtaking vista open up around you as you're whisked up the mountainside. When you arrive, your guide will lead you into a Benedictine monastery with interior design that gives even the Sagrada Familia a run for its money!
The tour hits a fittingly enchanting note at the end, as an angelic serenade by the Escolania de Montserrat boys' choir chimes across the mountains. Prepare for goosebumps - it's beautiful.
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide at the starting point, in front of Desigual Store on Plaça de Catalunya
- Look for a black bus with a big Catalunya Bus Turístic logo on it
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before departure
- Departure time is at 10:00
- The tour ends at the starting point at 16:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Escape the bustle of Barcelona to a Catalan cultural center in the mountains
Montserrat: Rack Railway & Train Roundtrip from Barcelona
Swap the chaos of the city for the mountains