- Enjoy panoramic views on the Montjuïc Cable Car
- Arrive at the Castell de Montjuïc in style and comfort
- Take in the sights of Montjuïc before your trip down
Ride in comfort as you soak up panoramic views of Barcelona. The Montjuïc Cable Car is one way to see the city in style.
This cable car connects Barcelona to the top of Montjuïc hill, where you get the very best views of the Catalan capital. Hop on the cable railway (funicular) at the Paral·lel metro station and then take the cable car for a 750-meter-long trip to the top of Montjuïc, high above the city. You can hop on and off at any of the three stations: Parc de Montjuïc, Miramar and Castell de Montjuïc.
Along the way to the top, enjoy a bird's eye view of the entire city. Your final destination is the top of the hill, and the 17th-century hilltop fortress and former prison, Montjuïc Castle.
While atop Montjuïc gazing out over the city - and landmarks La Sagrada Familia and the Agbar Tower - don't forget to go around the back and take in views of the harbor - it's just as beautiful. Other options for exploration while you're in the area are other cultural highlights, including the Fundació Joan Miró, Poble Espanyol, and the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya.
- Roundtrip ticket
- A FREE Barcelona city guide
- Entrance to Montjuïc Castle
- Access to the cable car from the harbor
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Don't go to the cable car at the port. If you take the funicular at Paral·lel metro station, it'll take you to the first Montjuïc cable car station - which is the best way to get to the top of the mountain
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Gaudí believed that man's efforts shouldn't try to surpass God's work, so he designed the tallest tower of Sagrada Familia to be 170 meters high, juuuuust 1m shorter than Montjuic, Barcelona's highest mountain.
Fort at top is worth a visit too