- Enjoy panoramic views on the Montjuïc Cable Car
- Arrive at the Castell de Montjuïc in style and comfort
- See more cultural highlights at the top of the hill
Ride in comfort as you soak up panoramic views of Barcelona. The Montjuïc Cable Car is one way to see the city in style.
This cable car connects Barcelona to the top of Montjuïc hill, where you can get the very best views of the Catalan capital. Hop aboard the funicular at Paral·lel metro station and ride the cable car on a 750-meter-long trip to the top of Montjuïc, high above the city. You can hop on and off at any of these three stations: Parc de Montjuïc, Miramar, and Castell de Montjuïc.
Along the way to the top, enjoy a bird's-eye view of Barcelona. Your final destination is the 17th-century hilltop fortress and former prison, Montjuïc Castle.
While atop Montjuïc, try spotting landmarks like the La Sagrada Familia and Agbar Tower. Don't forget to go around the back to take in views of the harbor – it's just as beautiful. Other places of interest in this area are cultural highlights like the Fundació Joan Miró, Poble Espanyol, and the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Don't go to the cable car at the port. If you take the funicular at Paral·lel metro station, it'll take you to the first Montjuïc cable car station – which is the best way to get to the top of the hill
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Gaudí believed that man's efforts shouldn't try to surpass God's work, so he designed the tallest tower of Sagrada Familia to be 170 meters high, just 1 meter shorter than Montjuïc, Barcelona's highest point!