- On now: See the works of Claude Monet from an entirely new perspective in Monet: The Immersive Experience
- Explore a modernized IDEAL Centre d'Arts Digitals, a cultural hub that's been in existence for over 100 years
- Marvel at digital exhibits which use audiovisual projections, augmented reality, virtual reality, and holography
Given that Monet was the visionary father of Impressionism, he would likely have been quite thrilled to see his work displayed as it is in Monet: The Immersive Experience.
Marvel at high-definition projections of Monet's best works in the main exhibition space, including Impression, Sunrise, from which the Impressionist movement took its name. Step into the most important periods of his life in stunning virtual reality: growing up in Le Havre, maturing in Paris, time spent in London, Zaandam, Argenteuil, and his last days in Giverny.
This state-of-the-art exhibition digitally details how the French painter's loose brush strokes helped revolutionize an art form, paving the way for a generation of his peers to capture ephemeral moments on canvas. Don't miss this chance to truly immerse yourself in the work of one of art's great masters!
The history of Barcelona's IDEAL Centre d'Arts Digitals stretches way back to 1917. Back then, the el Cine Ideal screened films to some 2,500 eager spectators at a time, while also hosting cultural, social, and political events.
These traditions continue today in the old new 22@ district, where over 2,000 m2 is dedicated to the production and exhibition of digital arts. Go inside and explore a unique art space, where technology and science combine to captivating effect!
Get your smartphone ticket scanned at the ticket desk.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket