Tickets for Liceu Theater Visit
The biggest horseshoe-shaped opera theatrer in Europe
- Soak up the ambience of this old 19th-century theater which has survived two fires and a bombing!
- Choose an audio-guided tour and get access to the Historic Vestibule, the Hall of Mirrors, the Main Auditorium, and the Foyer
- Grab one of the guided tours and see all of the above, as well as the fabulous Círculo del Liceo - an exclusive English-style club
Choose between a live guided visit or an audio guide and take a tour of the biggest horseshoe-shaped opera theater in Europe, and the second biggest in the world. Uncover the majestic world of the Catalan bourgeoisie and see the home of the exclusive club still operating today!
The Gran Teatre del Liceu stands as a symbol of Barcelona's cultural and artistic history. It was opened in 1847 and has since survived two fires and an anarchist bombing! Originally founded by private shareholders it also has no royal box.
Take an audio-guided tour of the Historic Vestibule, the intriguing Hall of Mirrors, the Main Auditorium, and the Foyer. Soak up the neobaroque details and the history that permeates this spectacular symbol of Catalan culture.
On weekdays your tour includes the Círculo del Liceo. This English-style private club is one of the oldest and most prestigious in Barcelona. Here you can also see one of Catalonia’s most important Catalan Art Nouveau collections.
A trip here and you'll come away with a new appreciation for Catalan Art Nouveau, opera, and for exactly how much old buildings can put up with before they crack!
- Guided tour or audio guide tour (according to the selected ticket)
- Plays, shows and concerts
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: Line 3 to Liceu.
la primera señorita que nos atendió hablaba demasiado rápido y después nos atendió su compañera. La sensación es de falta de organización e información.
muy interesante por la visita al Cercle . perola visita al teatro muy mejorable
Le théatre est magnifique ! ça vaut le coup de le visiter.