- Take the kids and introduce them to Barcelona's natural beauty on a cruise you'll all love
- Depart from the convenient location of Portal de la Pau, right behind the Columbus monument
- See emblematic city sights like the Port Olímpic, the beaches of Poblenou, and the modern Port Fòrum with its posh yachts!
Switch it up in Spain with a cruise along Barcelona's stunning coast. Board your boat at the Portal de la Pau and get ready for a different view of sights like the Port Olímpic, the beaches of Poblenou and the modern Port Fòrum with its 80-meter superyachts!
Barcelona's brilliance shines all year round, but if you're looking for a different view of Catalonia's cosmopolitan capital, hop on board the Golondrinas Sightseeing Cruise.
Leaving from the Portal de la Pau, you'll join your captain to travel 9 miles along the coast, seeing all the finest sights along the way!
Cruise the beaches and float past Diagonal Mar, a megamall boasting over 200 fashion stores. Turn green with envy at Port Fòrum, a modern marina boasting 80-meter superyachts, and see Port Olympic, which hosted the sailing events for the 1992 Summer Olympics!
Kids will love this adventurous cruise, and everyone will love seeing Barcelona from a different perspective.
Show your smartphone tickets at the kiosk of Las Golondrinas on Moll Drassanes, just behind the Columbus Monument, and get on board!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Departure Point
- Metro: L3 to Drassanes
- Bus: Lines 14, 59, 64, 91, 120, D20, H14
- Address: Moll de Drassanes s/n, 08039