- Take the kids and introduce them to Barcelona's natural beauty on a cruise you'll all love
- Depart from the convenient location of Portal de la Pau, right behind the Columbus monument
- See emblematic city sights like the Port Olímpic, the beaches of Poblenou, and the modern Port Fòrum with its posh yachts!
Switch it up in Spain with a cruise along Barcelona's stunning coast. Board your boat at the Portal de la Pau and get ready for a different view of sights like the Port Olímpic, the beaches of Poblenou and the modern Port Fòrum with its 80-meter superyachts!
Barcelona's brilliance shines all year round, but if you're looking for a different view of Catalonia's cosmopolitan capital, hop on board the Golondrinas Sightseeing Cruise.
Leaving from the Portal de la Pau, you'll join your captain to travel 9 miles along the coast, seeing all the finest sights along the way!
Cruise the beaches and float past Diagonal Mar, a megamall boasting over 200 fashion stores. Turn green with envy at Port Fòrum, a modern marina boasting 80-meter superyachts, and see Port Olympic, which hosted the sailing events for the 1992 Summer Olympics!
Kids will love this adventurous cruise, and everyone will love seeing Barcelona from a different perspective.
Show your smartphone tickets at the kiosk of Las Golondrinas on Moll Drassanes, just behind the Columbus Monument, and get on board!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Getting to the Departure Point
- Metro: L3 to Drassanes
- Bus: Lines 14, 59, 64, 91, 120, D20, H14
- Address: Moll de Drassanes s/n, 08039