- Get a fully immersive tour of La Pedrera at sunrise - with a guide and a hot drink!
- See the whole of Casa Milà including the roof-terrace, Espai Gaudí (the attic), the apartment and courtyards, and some areas not on the normal tour
- Casa Mila has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1984 - and rightly so: this unique building is unlike any other in the world!
Get your Gaudí on with an exclusive early morning tour of his masterpiece La Pedrera. Explore the ornate interior of Casa Milà, see the rooftop with its famed chimneys and the attic's Espai Gaudí exhibition. Includes a free hot drink to wake you up!
The best time to see Antoni Gaudí's architectural treasure is undoubtedly early morning, when you can take a crowd-beating sunrise tour and soak up this Modernist marvel in relative peace.
Casa Milà was designed for the wealthy businessman Pere Milà and his wife. "The Awakening of La Pedrera" lets you explore 4,500 m2 spread over five floors in this fully immersive guided experience.
Grab a sunrise coffee and knock a Gaudí must-see off of your list, before anyone else in Barcelona gets out of bed!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Please make sure to arrive on time (08:00)!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Metro: Lines L3 or L5 to Diagnonal
- Bus: Lines 7, 16, 17, 22, 24 or V17
Merci Roberto :)