Tickets for Jamón Experience
Get your ham on at the Jamón Experience
- Learn the basics of the world renowned Iberian Jamón. You don't know ham until you understand the proper preparatory processes of this prestige pork product
- From the model pastures for the acorn-eating Iberian pigs through to the expert slicing and serving by professional Jamón carvers, this is an interactive (and edible) audiovisual experience
- Finish your tour by enjoying hand-carved Jamón with spectacular views of the Rambla
An in-depth trip into the world of Iberian Jamón, you'll get to experience interactive exhibits and come to understand the different categories and processes of Iberian Jamón. And then, you'll end up sampling a selection of six different types of the cured delicacy. It's not just good, it's ham-azing!
A vegetarian's nightmare, and a meat-lover's dream, the Jamón Experience is a 60-minute audiovisual tour of the production, origins and varieties of the world-famous Jamón.
The tour wraps up with a tasting of six distinctive hams, hand-carved by professional carvers, and paired with cava, beer or wine. It's the perfect way to feel like you're doing something culturally significant, while also eating ham and drinking. Plus it's located right on La Rambla.
This is a surprisingly informative (and unsurprisingly delicious) way to get to know more about the gourmet cured meat known around the world.
- Audiovisual and museum tour
- Ham tasting (tasting of six different types of ham)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
11:30 - 20:00.
- Metro: L3 to Liceu or Drassanes
- Bus: 14, 38, 59 or 91