- Make a serious splash on 22 water rides - there's something for everyone in the family, just a short ride from Barcelona!
- Cool off in 3 huge swimming pools, try minigolf, or put the kids on the pirate ship
- Snack at a host of on-site restaurants, or bring your own food to the picnic areas
Beat the Barcelona heat and give the kids a treat at Illa Fantasia, a family-friendly water park just outside of the city! There are 3 huge pools, 22 water attractions including slides, a kid's area, places for picnics and best of all: it's cool! Skip the line and stay all day.
Barcelona in summer is hot, hot, hot! Pack the sarongs and sunscreen and head to Illa Fantasia, where the whole family can keep their cool.
With 22 watery attractions there's loads to keep you moving - unless you'd rather lounge around the 3 swimming pools, or pick a spot in the shade.
Feeling active? Take the little ones to the children's park, put your swing to the test on the minigolf course, or board the pirate ship!
It's nonstop splashtastic fun at Illa Fantasia, come with the family and soak it all up.
Scan your smartphone tickets at the turnstiles and get in directly.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Line R train from Barcelona (Plaça Catalunya, Clot, Sants, or Arc de Triomf). Get off at Premia de Mar and go to the entrance of the train station where you will find the free shuttle buses which will take you directly to the park
- Free bus from Barcelona. Please check the voucher for further details
- Free changing rooms are available at the park, lockers costs between €7 and €8
- Don't forget to bring sunscreen
The food quality is so-so, the fries were warm and cripsy for example, but the burger my girlfriend had was poorly dressed and moisty. The queue for the food also took too long in my experience.
The facilities to rest, sit ,and lay in the sun are very good.
In conclusion, a nice day but i'd recommend bringing your own lunch.
We've been in a Wednesday and it was not crowded at all, cannot speak for the weekends.