Tickets for Illa Fantasia Waterpark: Skip The Line
Barcelona's coolest park - 22 water attractions, 3 swimming pools and more
- Make a serious splash on 22 water rides - there's something for everyone in the family, just a short ride from Barcelona!
- Cool off in 3 huge swimming pools, try minigolf, or put the kids on the pirate ship
- Snack at a host of on-site restaurants, or bring your own food to the picnic areas
Beat the Barcelona heat and give the kids a treat at Illa Fantasia, a family-friendly water park just outside of the city! There are 3 huge pools, 22 water attractions including slides, a kid's area, places for picnics and best of all: it's cool! Skip the line and stay all day.
Barcelona in summer is hot, hot, hot! Pack the sarongs and sunscreen and head to Illa Fantasia, where the whole family can keep their cool.
With 22 watery attractions there's loads to keep you moving - unless you'd rather lounge around the 3 swimming pools, or pick a spot in the shade.
Feeling active? Take the little ones to the children's park, put your swing to the test on the minigolf course, or board the pirate ship!
It's nonstop splashtastic fun at Illa Fantasia, come with the family and soak it all up.
- Entrance to the waterpark
- Food and beverages
- Lockers (cost 7 - 8€, to be paid on-site)
Scan your smartphone tickets at the turnstiles and get in directly. No need to wait at the ticket office!
- Free changing rooms are available at the park, lockers costs between 7 and 8€
- Don't forget sunscreen!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Line R train from Barcelona (Plaça Catalunya, Clot, Sants, or Arc de Triomf). Get off at Premia de Mar and go to the entrance of the train station where you will find the free shuttle buses which will take you directly to the park
- Free bus from Barcelona. Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus. If you take the bus at 09:00 you must take the one at 16:30 to go back. If you take the bus at 11:00 you must take the one at 18:30 to go back. Check with the bus driver for more information!
We would definitely come again when next time we bust Barcelona